Chapter 22; Nash's Past

Nash's POV
_____________________

Matt's words were melting into me as if he were trying to make me change my mind about her. It wasn't going to happen. But I knew he was trying.

I know what you did Nash...

I know what I did too. And I wasn't proud of it.

"...You broke too many girls' hearts and I don't want this poor innocent girl to be another one of those girls. Shall we go through? Well let's see... Taylor. She was hot. She was sweet. She was innocent. And you know what you did? You fucked her over. One night you think you love her. You have sex with her. Once... twice... and by the third time, you're sick of her. Madison? She was possibly one of the nicest and sweetest girls I've ever met in my entire life. And you know what you did? Well, you screwed her over so bad that she commit suicide before the age of 13. Not to mention that you were 16 and she was 12 and pregnant because of you. Shall I go on...?" Matt was testing me. Long and hard. I couldn't keep control anymore. I had to let it all go.

"She's different. You don't understand. I fucking love her an-" I started before Matt cut in again.

"STOP SAYING YOU LOVE HER. YOU SPENT A FUCKING HOUR WITH HER AND ALREADY THINK YOU'RE IN LOVE? BULLSHIT. THAT'S ALL IT IS. IT'S BULLSHIT. GROW THE FUCK UP AND START TAKING YOUR LIFE MORE SERIOUSLY MAN!" Matt screamed in my face.

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. I HAVE CHANGED. SHE CAUSED ME TO CHANGE. I'M A DIFFERENT MAN NOW. CAN'T YOU SEE IT?" I yelled back to him.

"Seriously, Nash? You've changed? That Madison shit happened only a week ago! Not to mention there were about five other girls since then. You haven't changed. You're still a douche. And that's not a good quality for a 'grown man'."

"Fine. I'll prove it to you then." I respond.

Matt's mouth dropped, shocked.

"What??" He replied in a less shocked tone.

"You heard me. I'll prove to you that she is the one. And that I have changed. And that I will change. And all for her. And that she will be my one and only. With or without sex. I'm telling you that she is the one. And I'll prove it to you. I'll prove it." I responded to his shocked action.

"Fine. If you can do that, then you can laugh in my face and tell me I'm all wrong. But as for no-" He was cut off by my phone ringing. It was Selena. What was wrong? I answered it worried and gave Matt a worried look

"What's wrong babe?" I asked her through the phone, trying to calm her down and trying to calm myself down.

"Nash... he's back..."
______________________
A/N hey I know this was short again but I have been busy with a bunch of different cook outs and I might be able to update tomorrow but if not then definitely on Wednesday. Love u guys and tell everyone about this book!!

Let's get this to 1K reads!!

Follow me on twitter- @MAGCONBabesfan_

Stay Fab-

xx Selena Grier xx