Chapter 44; Forgiveness

Selena's POV

_____________________

I was still balling my eyes out.

Nash has tried opening the door and trying to come in at least one hundred times. It just made me cry even more.

"Selena please? I'm so sorry. Can we please just talk?" I hear breaking me from my thoughts. I finally gave in and unlocked the door before rubbing to my bed and crying underneath the sheets.

"I'm sorry babe. Can we please talk?"

"A-about w-wh-what. I don't wanna t-talk to y-y-you," I stammered.

He pulled the blankets from over me, and got underneath them, trying to comfort me. He wrapped his arm around my torso and tried spinning me so is face him. I let him, and I started to cry in his chest. He piercing blue eyes started getting watery. I know he hates seeing me upset.

"Look at me." he said lifting up my head to meet his blue eyes filled with water.

"I love you. And you know I hate seeing you upset. And about the cuts... I know about them. I just want to know why you did it, that's all. I want to help you. It's hard. I just want to know. I'm not mad. I'm sorry I yelled, I didn't mean to. I ju-" I cut him off when I crashed my lips against his in a sweet tender kiss. I could never stay mad at him. When I pulled away, he pulled me closer to him so out bodies were held against each other.

"I just couldn't deal with everything. I can't stand that no matter who I'm with, there's always something that goes wrong. I can't deal with knowing me and everyone else around me keeps getting hurt. I'm like a bomb, Nash. Once I show up anywhere, everything around me explodes. I just couldn't be that person. I can't be that person... but I am." I said.

"Don't stress yourself like that. And you are NOT a bomb. And if you are, then you're my bomb. Forever now," he smiled, bringing my hands up to his lips when a frown replaced his smile once he realized the ring was no longer on my finger.

"What?" he asked confused.

"I can't do it Nash. I love you more than anything... But I can't marry you."

His eyes filled with water. But I knew this was the right decision.

"Where is it?" he mumbled.

I looked out my window and back to my lap to signal that it's lost forever.

"How... how could you? I gave you everything, I gave you all of me. Jesus fucking Christ Selena, is that not enough for you?" he spat.

"No Nash... it's not like that!"

"THEN WHAT IS IT LIKE? CAUSE IT SURE AS HELL SEEMS LIKE YOU NEVER EVEN WANTED ME. YOU PROBABLY JUST WANTED MONEY AND SEX YOU FUCKING WHORE!"

"NO NASH ITS NOT LIKE THAT AT ALL PLEASE LET ME EXPLAIN!!" I screamed back with the biggest lump in my throat.

"You know what? Fine. Don't come crawling back to me when you get all alone. Oh and uh... Find somewhere else to stay tonight. You don't live at my house anymore. Good luck finding somewhere else to stay."

Tears were streaming down my face one by one.

"Nash please.."

"No. I'm done. We're done. You blew your chance. Stay out of my life!"

He walked out of my bedroom, slamming the door shut behind him when I heard his car starting. He was gone. Forever...

••••••••••

Nash's POV

••••••••••

I didn't mean it. I didn't mean a single word I said. But I couldn't deal with this right now. I needed to get her off of my mind. I did the worst mistake possible.