Chapter 28; Intruder

Selena's POV

_______________________

Nash and I were left downstairs alone while Alex was upstairs in his room.

"You stay here, I'll see what's going on in Alex's room." I told Nash.

I slowly crept up the stairs and silently opened Alex's door to find him sleeping in his bed. I walked over to him and pulled the blankets over his shivering body, kissed his forehead, and silently walked out as I heard more and more bottles crashing onto the ground.

And fighting.

I bolted down the stairs to find Nash and a man fighting. Nash was on top of the man punching him over and over until he rolled over and the man was suddenly on top of Nash, repeating his actions.

I walked over to the light switch and flicked it on to find Nash and Kyle fighting. I ran over to the boys, pulling them apart, when I accidentally got hit by Kyle who was trying to punch Nash.

"YOU SEE WHAT YOU DID? SEE WHAT YOU FUCKING DID! DON'T EVER PUT YOUR HANDS ON HER AGAIN!" Nash yelled at the man. I was frightened as I ran to the bathroom and locked the door behind me so I could fix myself up.

Once I was done in the bathroom, I walked out and faced to two boys again. This time, Kyle almost killed by Nash. I saw Nash pick up the gun as I ran over to him and stopped him.

"No no no, baby it's okay, I'm fine. See? I'm fine. Give me the gun, please baby," I begged Nash and tried to calm him down. His icy blue eyes stared into mine with such worry and fear, as I was reassuring his with my hazel eyes.

He hesitantly put the gun down, as I grabbed it to make sure he wouldn't take it again. I put the gun in a safe place as Nash stood there emotionless, staring at the ground. Kyle was laying there, with no fight left in him. I grabbed him by the collar of his leather jacket, and dragged him out of the house.

I brought Nash to the bathroom to clean him up. And his words spoke to me, "Selena?" through his emotionless face.

"Yes baby, I'm here. Don't worry, everything will be alright. Don't worry, everything will be alright." I repeated to him calming him down as the tears were slowly streaming down his still face.

"I love you." He said to me in a mutter.

"What was that?" I asked.

"I said, I love you. And I wouldn't trade the world for you. You mean everything to me, and I love you." He said clearer, with a dazed look in his face. I started getting teary-eyed as I bent down to kiss his slightly bloody lips. He kissed back, as he wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me closer. The kiss was passionate, as it always is, and it felt amazing. I felt sparks- something I had never felt with anyone ever before.

_____________________________________

A/N 1/8 chapters DONE! I promised 8 chapters and I here we go! 1 down, 7 to go!!

Let's get this to 2k reads!!

Twitter- @MAGCONBabesFan_

Stay Fab-

xx Selena Grier xx