Chapter 17; The Bad News

Autumn's POV
___________________

I was frozen stiff when the doctor said he had bad news. Was she really dead? I kept asking myself thousands of questions in my mind before the doctor had spoken again.

"Well, it was a very traumatic fall, and she could've died. But she didn't. And she's extremely lucky to have survived that fall. But the bad news is... she lost her memory. She hit her head pretty hard, and was very close to have many brain disorders. But the only thing she lost was her memory. Everything you both shared together. I'm sorry but it's all... gone."

I started tearing up at the words. Yes! She wasn't dead! But... her memory. It's gone. Everything we shared together was for nothing. Nothing. I have to go see her...

"Can I please go see her? I'm freaking out right now oh my god please?!" I was full on begging the doctor.

"I'm sorry, but we can't let that happen quite yet. She's unconscious from some tranquilizer we put her on and we need to take her to the surgery room to open the brain and make sure nothing else has gotten damaged. It was an extremely traumatic fall as I told you, so you are extremely lucky she's even alive right now," the doctor told me. I guess he's right and that would be the best thing for her.
---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•---•
I waited for her in the hospital for about 7-8 hours this time. I fell asleep while she was getting the surgery, and woke up about a half an hour before they came out to tell me the results.

The doctor spoke... "About the surgery..."
____________________
A/N hey I know this was short but it's Mother's Day so yeah I didn't really feel like updating today but i decided to just for u guys :)

Let's get this to 1K reads!

Twitter- @MagconBabes_fan

Stay Fab-

xx Selena Grier xx