Chapter 32; The Move

Selena's POV

_________________

We walked into Nash's house as I saw his mother working with Skylynn on her homework and his dad working on some business.

"Hi sweetheart, who's this?" his mom asked.

"Hi Mrs. Grier, I'm Selena, Nash's girlfriend." I introduced myself.

"Oh please hun, call me Mom. It's what I'm known for in this household!" she chuckled to herself, "and it is very nice to meet you." She greeted in a thick southern accent.

"Mom, I need to talk to you really quick... in private." Nash told his mom.

"Oh sure hunny, come on into the living room." She replied, leaving me alone with Skylynn as they talked.

"Hi Skylynn, whatcha drawing?" I cooed at her.

"A horse." She replied.

"A horse? Wow! Can I see?" I asked.

"Mmhmm." she nodded at me handing me the picture.

"Woowww! This is beautiful!" I cooed again.

She smiled widely at me.

"You can have it. You are very pwetty." She said handing me the picture.

"Why, thank you darling," we both giggled, "you are very beautiful too young lady." she giggled at me.

"I want to look just like you when I'm older." She told me.

"Awe how sweet, but I think you'll look even more pretty than me when you grow up. You already are, and you're only 5!" I smiled to her, cooing her once more.

"My brother really likes you. He aways talks about you. I didn't know dat he'd be right when he was saying dat you are really pwetty and nice. He also said you were very funny." she told me.

"Do you think I'm funny?" I asked her.

"Hmmm..." she teased giggling.

"Oh yeah? Well how about... NOW!" I said before I started tickling her.

She was laughing uncontrollably as I was tickling her more and more. She is so cute.

Nash walked in as he saw me tickling her, and her laughing so hard.

"Hey hey hey!! What's going on here?!" He said sternly.

"No one, and I mean no one, is allowed to tickle MY Skylynn... Except for me!" He said as he was making his way towards her, tickling her so much, that she was laughing so hard on the floor.

They both giggled as he stood up along with her and started talking to me. Skylynn ran off into the living room to watch tv.

"Well, we need to go to your house." Nash said.

"What?" I asked confused.

"You're moving in, darlin'!" His mom gleamed with excitement.

I smiled widely when Nash picked me up and spun me around. Will was already in the van, ready to go.

"Let's go!" Nash said.

I giggled as he picked me up once more and ran to the car with me in his arms. He opened the door and gently put me in.

"Nash, I know how to get in a car by myself!" I laughed.

"Yeah, but this way, it's spontaneous. You've always wanted a spontaneous relationship, and I'm giving it to you." we both laughed.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We walked in my house and started packing everything. By the time we finished, it was 6:00 pm., and it was time to go home. My real home. My new home.

We unpacked everything in my new room, and it was dinner time. We had burgers, hot dogs, and fries for dinner, and I was seated next to Skylynn as I watched her clean her plate.

Then it was time for bed.

_____________________________

A/N wow. 3 more to go! I am telling you guys, this is happening!!

Let's get this to 2k reads!!

Twitter- @MAGCONBabesFan_

Stay Fab-

xx Selena Grier xx