Chapter 47; Don't Play That Game

Selena's POV

__________________________

"WHAT THE FUCK NASH! WHY ARE YOU ALL OVER THIS WHORE! IMAGINE HOW SELENA FEE-"

"I don't care about Selena anymore. I care about Ashley. She's who I'm with right now so learn to accept it. If anyone's the whore, it's Selena."

"Wow Nash... You've changed. Stay the hell away from me and Selena." I overheard Autumn and Nash screaming at each other as it crossed my mind. And it replayed it over and over. That's when I stood up from the bench and at the edge of the cliff.

"Don't do it.." My mind says. But my body says, "Do it."

I put one foot in front of the other and tried to jump. But with the alcohol flowing through my system, I couldn't move. I was stiff. Frozen. I couldn't breathe. The air got thinner. I fell back as my head hit a rock. Then everything went black...

(A/N she didn't fall of the cliff or jump or anything, her body fell back and hit the ground)

*************************

Nash's POV

*************************

Everything I said about Selena was a lie. But I couldn't say the truth. It hurt. I was supposed to keep my distance from her... That didn't work. I decided to walk out and go to the suicide cliff.

I've never actually tried committing suicide like everyone else who comes here, but this place was my thinking place. I thought about everything.

Like the stupid idea to ask for marriage at 16

my self conscious reminded me.

I somehow knew it was the right choice. But I also knew there was going to be a consequence. And here it was...

I arrived and sat on the bench and closed my eyes. When I opened them, my eyes were facing the sky looking at the stars.

When I looked down at my hands, I noticed a dead body laying on the floor. I guess people don't know you're supposed to jump off of the cliff to do that. When I got a closer look? I realized it was Selena.

"Oh shit!" I yelled and started to help her up. I started picking her up when I felt something wet touch my hands. I looked.

Blood.

"No no no no no no noooo!!"

I picked her up and ran to the hospital- I knew it wasn't going to be here on time.

She was cold and lifeless. But I never stopped. We arrived and I watched as the doctors took her on the stretcher and ran to the emergency room.

This was going to be the last I saw of her.

________________________________

A/N sorry it's short guys!

Let's get this to 4K reads!!!

Twitter- @MagconBabesFan_

Stay Fab-

xx Selena Grier xx