Chapter 36; Suprise?

**** Warning; Graphic Content, please be aware****

Autumn's POV

_______________________

"What is it?" I asked, stumbling on my own words, trembling in my own shadow.

"Well we ran some tests while you were still unconscious and we found something interesting... But it is quite unbelievable considering the age," the nurse steadily applied.

I looked at her with wandering eyes before she squealed in excitement.

"YOU'RE PREGNANT!!"

My eyes were wandering around the room when I looked over to Matt to find him in complete shock.

"A...a...a baby?!" Matt yelled. I couldn't tell if he was happy or angry due to the amount of shock he was in. Neither could I tell for myself.

Well, if I do end up keeping the baby, then I need to make sure that Matt will stick around for me and be the father. He is the father... right..?

"I have a question..." I asked the nurse.

"Yes, darling?"

"Who's the father??"

"We don't know yet. But, who have you had any sexual relations to in the past that might've cause this?" She asked.

***Flashback***

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes... Now come on."

I sat down on the bed waiting for him to approach me, as he did with a smirk on his face.

He slipped off my shirt, and starting kissing my lips, slowly, then hard. As our little make out session was getting heated by the minute, he slowly went down to unzip my shorts. I lifted up my butt to give him an easier access to be able to pull them down the rest of the way.

He continued to kiss me until he moved his hands further down to grope my boobs. I smirked, and unclipped my bra. He sucked on my nipples tenderly, as I was moaning his name loudly.

"Oh Matt, I love you so much babe," I moaned as he sucked harder.

He slowly was sucking down my body until he got to my panties, and slowly took them off. I smiled, and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt to continue the kiss.

I started unbuttoning his shirt, not breaking through the kiss, and started to palm him through his khaki shorts.

"A bit hard, I see?" I smirked as I unzipped his pants, and pulled his boxers down along with his shorts.

I bent down, and started to move my hand slightly up and down his length, causing him to moan my name. I started moving my hands faster and faster causing him to moan even louder.

I struggled to fit his length in my mouth, and started to suck it lightly and gently until I got deeper, and started sucking harder as he was now thrusting in and out of my mouth.

I pulled away and laid down onto the bed as Matt approached my entrance with eager.

"So wet," he moaned.

He started sucking gently, teasing me, as he moved two fingers in and out of my entrance with a pace speeding up as he continued. He sucked harder and fingered faster until I moaned with much pleasure.

We found each other in yet another passionate kiss before he slowly started entering his length into me.

I moaned his name loudly when he started to thrust into me harder and harder and faster than lightning until he collapsed next to me, tired.

I rolled over to hover him, and I whipped my leg over him, straddling his waist.

I set my entrance on his length before slightly moving up and down, and moaning his name in pain and pleasure.

I started to move up and down his length faster and faster until I then collapsed next to him.

Once I gained my strength again, I sat up moving my hand up and down his length yet again and started sucking on the flesh hard, gently sinking my teeth into him this time.

He got up and turned me around and put my bum in the air and started to enter his length again.

He was thrusting in and out moaning my name and he was going harder and faster before moaning.

"Baby I'm so close."

I felt a warm liquid shoot inside of me as I sighed in relief and he collapsed on the bed beside me.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too."

***Flashback Ends***

I felt my cheeks blush as I replied, "No one, other than Matt I recall."

Matt sighed in relief as I smiled at him.

After we signed a few release papers, I was ready to go, and we went back to my house.

My mom and dad were still working, so I found Matt and myself alone in the house to talk.

"Now about this baby..." Matt continued on.

How well is this going to go...

____________________________

Ahh I haven't updated in forever so here's a semi-long chapter lol. I will be updating tomorrow, and I was going to update 4 chapters, but it's 1:11 am and I have to wake up at 8 for my eye appointment in the morning. So I will be updating after that!!

Btw just wanted to say thank u sooooo much for 1.7K, ur love and support means soo much to me. I love u all!!!

Let's get this to 2K reads!!

Twitter- @MAGCONBabesFan_

Stay Fab-

xx Selena Grier xx