Chapter 8; I'm Here

Autumns POV.
__________________________

She was crouched up in a little ball. I couldn't stand sitting there and watching her drain in sorrow mourning the traumatizing death of her father. I couldn't imagine losing my dad. But I guess I kind of did. Selena has been my best friend for I don't even know how long, and her dad basically raised me for a period of time when my dad was an alcoholic and my mom was an abusive bitch. Luckily they're a hell of a lot better now.

I shushed her every time she let out a deep sob to let her know that I was there. That I am here. And that I always will be. I'd do anything for her. She was more than a best friend- she was my twin. Not literally because we look absolutely nothing alike, but I mean what's on the inside. She started a sentence, and I finished them. She knew every single thought floating around in my head, and I knew hers. Hell- I even take one look at her and she knows what I'm saying to her. We are so alike, it's unbearable. Especially if she killed herself like she almost just did an hour ago. Imagine that. Losing your twin- your everything. You'd do anything and give anything just to be with her because you know that it's worth putting up with all of the bullshit and drama that happens, because that is what happens when you have someone as close as she is to me. Once you get in that zone where you know every little detail about their life when you take a single glance in their eyes, that's when all of her problems become yours, and all of yours become hers. It's time I started taking action and finally being there and use every damn clue I can get to know that she's in trouble because if I lose her, then there will be no one else. At all. She is my everything and once you take everything away, there's nothing left. Not a single memory out of the billions you've created with that girl. She's not just a girl. She's my guardian angel in the burning flames of hell leading me to that stairway to heaven. I'm not ready to let go. And I sure as hell hope she isn't either.
__________________________
Selena's POV
__________________________

When I finally woke up from a terrible night on the bathroom floor, I realize that I am in the arms of a person being lifted off of the ground and taken into a room. Not this again...

When I looked up, I was relieved to see Autumn's face looking like she was going to kill the bitch who took my fathers life away. Too late...

"What day is it?" I asked in a hushed tone. "May 2nd. You've been out for a couple of days," she replied, obviously relieved to find that I didn't kill myself even though I was 2 seconds away from pulling that trigger and ending my life.

That whole day was a blur. I knew what happened, but I lost every detail that ever happened. All I remember is that I got raped by my uncle, and my dad died from that fucking idiot when he tried to come and save me.

__________________________________________________

A/N AHHHH IM EDITING THESE CHAPTERS AND I REALIZED THAT I DIDNT DO MY ENDING THING ON IT!! AHHH!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH MEEEEE

Lets get this to idk how many reads!

Twitter- @MagconBabesFan_

Stay Fab-

xx Selena Grier xx