Chapter 35; Found

Matt's POV

___________________

When the end of the day came, I was looking in the crowded hallways to find Autumn. I saw her running out the doors and towards Selena's house. I chased after her to find her struggling to get her unmoving body to keep going, when she ran out of the house and into the woods.

It was hard to find her since I was so far behind but I managed to find her running from Kyle. I stepped on something hat an metal, when I looked underneath my feet to find a gun hidden.

I picked up the gun and ran to the man who was chasing her. When I finally caught up, I saw him throw a knife into her back as she fell to the ground. My eyes were tearing up as I was flipping out on him.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST DO?!"

"Serving her justice for what she deserves!"

"WHY DOES SHE DESERVE THAT?!!!!"

"Because she was protecting her little friend who was running off with some other man. SHE WAS MINE. AND YOUR PRECIOUS LITTLE GIRLFRIEND HERE DOESN'T REALIZE THAT I WAS SELENA'S ONE AND ONLY. SHE MADE HER GO OFF WITH HIM INSTEAD OF ME! SHE WAS MINE! ALL MINE!" he said breaking down. Was he talking about Nash?

"OKAY SO SELENA DOESN'T WANT YOU. THAT DOESN'T HAVE TO DO WITH AUTUMN. SELENA WANTS TO BE WITH NASH. NOT YOU. SO GET OVER IT ALREADY!" I yelled back in fury.

He was still crying. So was I. He had just thrown a knife into my girlfriend's back.

I pulled the gun out of my pocket an shot him straight in the head and ran off to Autumn's still body laying down facing front.

I grabbed her in my arms and ran out of the woods and to a hospital. I ran into the emergency room with her still body in my arms waiting for help.

When they finally took her on the stretcher, they immediately took her into surgery. They made me wait out in the waiting room until she was done.

After hours upon hours of worrying and stress, the nurse finally came out.

"Matthew Espinosa?" she questioned looking around the room.

"Me! That's me. I'm Matthew. Is she alright?" I replied.

"Yes yes sir, please calm down. Follow me." She said leading me to Autumn's room.

"Well you see, Mr. Espinosa, she lost a lot of blood. She is currently under hypovolemia medication. She will be fine, but she does need her rest. You may see her now if you wish."

I walked into her room and stared at her with the tubes coming from her arms and nose.

Even with all these tubes or whatever it is they use, she is still beautiful. She will always be beautiful.

I started talking to her while she was sleeping.

"Well you see, even though we haven't known each other for a long time, I still can't deny my love for you. I love the way your golden brown hair sits on your shoulders so perfectly. I love the way you crinkle your nose when you try to act mad. I love the way you kiss me, and with every kiss is a spark. I just love you. You are my everything, and to lose you would be absolutely horrifying. I don't know what I would do without you. You mean so much to me. I love you, Autumn Anderson. You are my world."

There was honestly so much more to say, but seeing her here alright was everything I needed.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Autumn's POV

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I felt my eyes flutter open as I saw Matt sitting there in front of me.

"Where am I? And Matt, why are you crying?" I asked.

"You are in the hospital. Kyle threw a knife in your back, but I brought you here. I'm crying because I didn't want to see you leave. You mean too much to me to leave me." He replied.

I was in awe. Until the nurse came.

"Okay, so we have some... interesting news." the nurse said as she walked through the doors.

Oh no.

_____________________________

A/N all 8!! Here you go!! I hope you liked it, and I hope I don't fall this far behind again!

Let's get this to 2k reads!!

Twitter- @MAGCONBabesFan_

Stay Fab-

xx Selena Grier xx