Chapter 30; Taylor's Past

Selena's POV

________________

"Taylor, you haven't been yourself lately. What's wrong?" I asked him sincerely. He looked at me with a look of disgust. Why?

"I've heard what you've done and what you've been doing. I can't believe you..." he trailed off, bursting into tears.

"Taylor, what are you talking about?!" I asked in a stern tone.

He shook his head clearing his mind and thoughts before looking at me with sincerity.

"Selena?" he asked.

"Yes, it's me." I replied.

"I'm so sorry. I've just been thinking about her and I just don't know what to do. I keep having these visions of her and I see her in everyone I look at and I don't know what to do." he trailed off talking fast.

"Wait wait slow down, Taylor. Who is this girl, and what did she do?" I asked.

"Her name is Amanda. I met her a while ago and it was like love at first sight. But then she

got a little too... Obsessed I guess you could say. Well anyway, we did everything together.

So one day, I decided to ask her if she wanted to get matching tattoos since she is a year older than me. So she of course said yes, and so I was getting the tattoo done, then she decided she didn't want to get it done. So we walked out of the tattoo shop when I was done, and we started going at it. When we finally broke it off, I started working at this convenience store. One day she saw me working and came in. She had a knife and she starting stabbing me. I was only 17. And she is still out there somewhere... and every time I look at this tattoo, it reminds me of her. And I see her in everyone I look at. It's ruined my life..." he said finishing in tears again.

"Oh my god. Taylor, I'm so sorry!! Did you ever think of getting the tattoo covered?" I asked.

"No.... but that's a great idea, thanks." Taylor mumbled.

"It's okay. Now focus on the lesson, you're already 3 grades behind." We both giggled.

"No. I just wanted to start over. Get a new life. That's why I'm 18, sitting in an 9th grade classroom." We both laughed again.

"Well either way, you still need to graduate. And it's not like you're here all year. You're here for a 1/3 semester. Then next grade for next 1/3 semester and so on." It was complicated how this whole school system worked honestly. But it's working a lot on his

behalf.

Now what to do about Amanda...

______________________________

A/N 3/8, 5 chapters left! Who's ready?!

Let's get this to 2k reads!!

Twitter- @MAGCONBabesFan_

Stay Fab-

xx Selena Grier xx