Chapter 1

|Nikita|

Surviving alone in Mumbai to establish a career is one of the most challenging experiences I've ever faced. I was a small-town girl from Chandigarh with big dreams. When I was just 14, I eagerly participated in every fashion show, whether at school or in events outside Delhi. Strutting in those 7-inch stilettos and stunning western outfits made me realize that I wanted to pursue a career in modeling. People dismissed my ambition, saying, "She's just a kid, she'll understand later," but I was unwavering in my focus.

Time flew, and I began my journey into modeling. At 18, I joined the best institute to hone my skills. The major obstacle in this profession is society's judgment.

"Log kya kahenge?" (What will people say?)

"Is profession me bahut kuch karna padta hai" (You have to compromise a lot in this profession)

"Ladki hai, haath se nikal jayegi!" (She's a girl, she'll slip out of your reach)

These common, typical mindsets aim to shatter a girl's dreams. But I wasn't one to back down just because society deemed it inappropriate for a girl to pursue this career. The cornerstone of my journey has been my family. My parents and my brother supported me every step of the way. Though my brother initially disagreed, he eventually recognized my determination and stood by me.

Years of hard work and struggle in Mumbai have led me to become one of India's top models. My passion for modeling has helped me achieve everything I have now. Yes, you heard it right; I am Nikita Sinha, a 23-year-old girl who is the brand ambassador for up to 50 top brands. I was the lead in "India's Top Model" in 2016 and have worked with nearly every fashion icon.

Every effort I made when I had nothing has brought me to this point where I have almost everything—except my family, who are still in Chandigarh. As success increases, so does the workload, and maintaining the image I've built over the years requires dedication. Today, I live in my own apartment, a testament to my hard work. But one thing that remains crucial is "Your attitude when you have everything." My dad always told me this, and it's their efforts that have kept me grounded. I am still the same bubbly, chirpy girl who talks a lot, worships her work, and loves her fans the most.

As for my love life, honestly, there have been more rumors about me with various people than actual affairs. It's one of the cons of working in this industry, where the media will dig into your life, real or not. But in the end, this is what I've wanted since childhood.

So introduced you about Nikita🙈 . I hope you like her character. Don't worry Virat will soon be in the story. Wondering how these 2 will bump to each other? Well hold your excitment in your pockets👅.
       Vote and comment🙈