Chapter 18

|Nikita|

"Virat," I called out, watching as he approached with every step that made me feel weak at the knees.

How can I resist this hot body?

He stopped near me, and I gulped nervously because he was really having an intense effect on me.

"Yes, baby," he said in his sexy voice, removing the towel from his neck.

Oh, damn! I might faint!

"Can't you wear a shirt, Virat?" I said, avoiding eye contact with him.

"Why? Is it difficult to handle a shirtless Virat?" He smirked, stepping closer.

Yes, it is difficult!

"Virat, what the hell is all this? I'm going with you on your series? I have a shoot tomorrow, and you know that! Then why did you do this?" I said, trying to push his hotness from my mind.

"Oh, you found out! Well, surprise!" He grinned.

"This isn't funny! I have a shoot, and I'm not coming!" I crossed my arms over my chest, feeling frustrated.

"Um, Niku, your shoot is postponed!" He said, looking down and scratching the back of his neck.

"Who said?" I asked, confused.

"I did! I talked to your manager! He postponed it for a while," He said, biting his lower lip.

Stop it! Stop doing this! My insides go crazy every time you do this!

"What? Virat, when will you stop making decisions for me? This is it, man! Why don't you talk to me before doing anything? And my manager! He's in big trouble now! He's been working for me for years, and he didn't even feel the need to tell me before postponing it!" I shouted, giving him death glares.

"Hey, hey! It's not at all your manager's fault! I told him to do all this. Look, everyone is coming—Rits, Hazel—they wanted you to come, and so do I," He said in the cutest way possible.

Virat, when will you grow up, man?

"Virat! Are you a 2-year-old? Rits, Sakshi, Hazel, they are going because they're their wives, they love each other, their men need them to support when they play on the field. They want to see that priceless smile on the girls' faces when they all score something big! And me? Who am I?.." I paused for a moment, sighing.

"I...I am just accidentally yours!" I continued, my heart aching to say this, but it was the truth.

It's not that I don't want to come with you. I badly want to be with you in every precious moment of yours, but why don't you understand, Virat? I am falling for you! And for you, it's just for the sake of keeping this so-called relation! No one ever came into my life like this, and I'm glad you came, but I won't be able to take it when all this ends. And till then, I know I'll be in love with you deeply, but you? You'll still be the same guy who just made me accidentally yours! I know it's going to end, but still, I'm staying because sacrificing the pain of goodbye is worth spending such moments with you.

|Virat|

I could feel that this shirtless Virat was definitely having an effect on her.