Chapter 26

|Instagram|

@nikita.sinha  Let the darkness reveal you🔥
Photography by: @daviddaisy
#backtowork

@virat.kohli and 1m others like this

Comments:

@nikiFc: Ooohhh!!🔥Slay babe!😻

@vjanusha: When the hell did you came back!😤

@hardikpandya93: Life isn't perfect but you are!😻

@nikita.sinha: @vjanusha😂 Will meet you very soon❤
And @hardikpandya93 Come to the point what do you want now!😒😂

sinha: @vjanusha😂 Will meet you very soon❤And @hardikpandya93 Come to the point what do you want now!😒😂

@nikita.sinha: Shooting for my favourite @thebagtalk
Exclusive collection out now!
#backtobackshoots

@virat.kohli and 97k others like this.

Comments:

@nikitalovers: Damnn!😻😻💘

@virat.kohli: Mine🌎

@hardikpandya93: Acha?😂😂 @virat.kohli👅

@nikita.sinha: @virat.kohli Come soon!❤

@virat.kohli: Get your ass off from here!😂😒 @hardikpandya93

@virnikfc: Oh my heart!😭 Look at them! She's missing him!😻😻

|Nikita|

It's been more than a week since I've had a peaceful night's sleep. Between late-night shoots and early morning brand ads, work has been overwhelming. Amidst all this, I realized how quickly time has flown by—Virat and I have been together for over six months now, and we haven't had a single proper date. First, it was his series, and now my shoots, plus he went home as well. I miss him terribly. Sitting in the studio during a break before the next shoot, I was scrolling through our photos, reminiscing about how it all started.

I swear, Vee has some supernatural powers. Whenever I miss him or think about him, I get a call or a message from him the next minute. My face lit up seeing his call.

Calling...

Veeee

Accept            Reject

Call Accepted

"I was just thinking about you!" I squealed like a baby.

"How's my baby?" Ahh, I was dying to hear his voice.

"Vee, when are you coming back?" I asked softly.

"I wish I could come right now! But I just found out the Puma shoot is pending, so I won't be able to come this week," he said, and I could imagine him frowning.

"What? Vee! Fine, then next week?" I asked, hoping he'd be back at least by then.

"Sorry, babe. I have to leave for another series right after that. But in two weeks, I'll be with you!" His voice became a little more cheerful.

"Two weeks! That's so long!" I sighed.

"You can come with me on tour?" He murmured loud enough for me to hear.

"I can't, Vee. This work... ugh!" I said in defeat.

"I promise, Niku, there will be a surprise when I come back. I know it's been long since we've had time to spend together, but after this series, we'll have plenty of time. Just a few more days, baby!" He assured me.

"Fine, Vee. Sorry for being selfish. Obviously, cricket comes first. All the best, and I want to see your winning smile out there," I smiled to myself.

"I love you, baby! No one understands me the way you do!" He said, and I knew he was relieved and happy now.

"Love you too, Vee! I'll be waiting for you!" I replied.

With that, the phone call ended, and I sighed, thinking about how much longer I'd have to wait to see my man.

"Nikii! The shoot is ready!" My assistant called, breaking my thoughts. I stood up and went back to work.

Two weeks later...

Short chapter🙊
Soon things are gonna change👅
Wait and watch😏

Vote and comment