Chapter 19

|Nikita|

"Virat freaking Kohli was going to kiss me!" I still can't get over that moment when he was so close, his bare hot body melting me. If he hadn't held me, I would have fallen because my knees were getting weak standing so close to this hot piece. My heart was in my mouth as he leaned forward to kiss me. I wasn't aware of what was happening, so I just closed my eyes and let it happen.

And then Panda, my idiotic stupid best friend, broke that moment! My first kiss with Virat, the guy for whom I'm falling in a way I've never fallen for anyone.

My mind is thankful to him because maybe he was acting in the heat of the moment and not because he likes me as I do. But my heart hates you, Panda, for taking away that moment.

On a serious note, maybe I have to stay away from him because I wouldn't be able to take it if he sees me just as one of those attractions. I've always believed in love, and maybe that's why I haven't found anyone to settle for until now.

But I feel Virat is the one!

With these thoughts in my mind, I was at home, sitting on the couch, where Virat was on his way with his luggage as we had to leave for the tour in the evening. He called me an hour before to pack, but here I was on my phone, as my latest pics from previous shoots were out. I was so excited to share them, so I decided to post them first and then pack my stuff.

|Instagram|

@nikita.sinha Finally! GQ's 2017 edition's cover page out!😻
Going all bossy with @sidofficial Favourite person to shoot with!😍

@virat.kohli and 85k like this

Comments:

@nikifc: Ooooh!🔥 slay babe slay!😍

@viratlover: Is she cheating on Virat😶😒😒

@virat.kohli: Favourite person?😒 Then who am I? [Comment not posted]

@sidofficial: Favourite girl!😍😍 One of the best shoots we had!💘❤

@virat.kohli: Hey! You siddy boy! Stay away from her!😤😒 She's mine! [Comment not posted]

kohli: Hey! You siddy boy! Stay away from her!😤😒 She's mine! [Comment not posted]