Chapter 4

|Virat|

Another morning arrived, and I reluctantly dragged myself out of bed around 11 AM. I swear, on match days, I'm so energetic I could play for 24 hours straight without rest. But when I'm on a break, all I want to do is lie in bed and sleep all day. This morning, however, I decided to at least do my routine workout, which I had neglected for the past four days.

I stretched my arms in the air and freshened up a bit. Mom was in the kitchen, and Bhabhi was busy getting Aarav ready for school. I headed to my gym with my buddy Bruno happily following me, his tail wagging. He always sticks close to me whenever I come home from matches.

After an hour of stretching, some cardio, and lifting weights, I relaxed for a while. I took a picture with Bruno and uploaded it, feeling a sense of accomplishment and connection with my loyal companion.

INSTAGRAM

@virat.kohli Gym time with buddy🐶
#unconditionallove❤ #backtoworkout💪

54k likes|3.5k Comments

Comments:

@viratsgirl: Even bruno is luckier than me!😭😭😭

@vk18fc: Bae😍😍 be the cutest!😻

@hardikpandya93: 💪💪Captain!😍

@virat.kohli: You're still not in the team!😂😂😂 @hardikpandya93😍👅

@hardikpandya93: 😂😂Fine! No one is out of your reach until you want!😏

@virat.kohli: That's like my Pandya!😂😂😙😙 @hardikpandya93

I laughed writing the last comment and was about to close my phone when i got a sudden urge to stalk Nikita Sinha atleast once.

Virat you shouldn't do this! Don't act like a creepy guy!

Oh! C'mon Virat just stalk her! Who's gonna know about this?

But Virat Kohli don't stalk anyone!

Fine! I am a human too. Just few pictures and its done!

Ughh! Snapping out of my thoughts i decided to just once peep into her account!

I searched her and there i gotcha!

INSTAGRAM

@nikita.sinha Shoot for the Vogue's 2017 edition❤
#Worklife❤

30k likes|2k comments

@nikita.sinha It's your time, don't regret after it's gone!
#Shootmodeon😇 #Timeisyours

35k likes| 2.5k comments

5k comments

@nikita.sinha I am still wearing the smile you gave me❤
Let that inner child within you!😇

45k likes| 4k comments

You started following @nikita.sinha

Fuck!" I cursed under my breath after obsessively scrolling through her photos. Out of 300 pictures, I liked 50 of them in a row. I couldn't resist, and before I knew it, I had followed her.

What will she think? Shit!

Virat Kohli, you're acting like a 15-year-old stalking his crush.

Fine, call me a stalker, but Pandya was right—I feel weak in the knees. She's insanely hot, damn it! She knows exactly when to be cute and when to make guys' jaws drop.

I've seen her before, but never like this. Why didn't Pandya tell me about her sooner?

Wait, am I sounding desperate?

Nah, I'm Kohli! I can't just go crazy over anyone. But damn, she's hot and adorable too.

"Gosh, get out of your fucking thoughts, Kohli!" I tapped my head.

After a shower to clear my mind, I went for breakfast with Maa and Bhabhi. Checking my schedule, I saw that I had a month off before the next series. Perfect for catching up on shoots and campaigns. I called my manager to arrange everything, and as expected, he planned it all effortlessly.

I had a Puma shoot, a Manyavar campaign, a meeting for Stepathlon, and that was it. But the main event was the Lakme Fashion Week. I wasn't excited for the event itself, but for the chance to see her—Nikita Sinha.

Virat, you really need to get her out of your mind.

But her smile—it's so wide, reaching up to her ears. God damn!

Fuck, she's just another girl and you're Virat Kohli! Girls fight for you, drool over you!

Nah, she doesn't seem like just any girl.

The devil and angel on my shoulders were arguing, filling my mind with thoughts of her. I had this urge to know more about her, and I knew the event would be the start of it.

It's too difficuilt to write such social media chapters knowing that Virat is not at all like this but i so want him to be more active on instagram😹. Anyways how was the chapter? Finally something fishy starting between Virat and Nikita!😻 There's lot more it's just the start😍!

Do not forget to vote and comment