Chapter 9

{Note: Play the video above while reading this chapter for better visualization}
Enjoy the chapter

INSTAGRAM

@nikita.sinha Outfit for the big event day😍 #Lakmefashionweek❤
Watch live at 7 pm IST🌸

Designed by : @daisyshah
Make up by : @Zareenqureshi

@virat.kohli and 45k others like this.

Comments:

@nikilovers: Omgee😭😭 looking so gorgeous!!😍

@nikitafc: Damn!😻 You're gonna steal the show!!😍 Can't wait for the eve❤

@hardikpandya93: Youuuu!😍😍😍 I and Kohli are coming right now!😂😍@virat.kohli

@nikita.sinha: haha😂😂 I am waiting!❤ @hardikpandya93

@virat.kohli: Waiting for me too?😏😍

@nikita.sinha: May be😏👅@virat.kohli

@viratmerijaan: Omgee! Look who's coming for the event😭 Vee😍😍

After working hard for a month, the day everyone had been waiting for finally arrived. I had just revealed my outfit and posted it on Instagram. Now, I was making sure everything was up to the mark one last time. All the other models were in the green room as the event was set to start in two hours. The lights, decorations, and stage were beyond amazing. The atmosphere was mesmerizing.

"Now that's what an event looks like," I exclaimed.

As time passed, the seats slowly filled with guests. The biggest celebrities joined to honor the show. Kareena Kapoor, Lisa Haydon, and Daboo Ratnani were the main highlights. The center stage was set, and the host was ready for the grand opening.

Welcome to the event of the year! A huge round of applause for all our special guests tonight!" Elixir, the host for the evening, began the event

We were ready in our gorgeous outfits backstage, just waiting for Elixir to call us. Loud music pounded in our ears when she finally called for the entry. All eyes were on the ramp as the models started walking with confidence and passion. Walking in front of B-town's biggest fashion icons was a dream come true for many newcomers.

Then, it was my turn. The crowd's cheers grew louder. I savored every moment, walking and standing in front of the audience, when my eyes caught sight of Virat and Panda. I didn't lose focus, but in a quick glance, I noticed Virat's eyes were locked on me. He looked as dashing as ever in his black formal suit. I continued my walk and then turned back to complete it.

After the first round, we all gathered in a line for a group walk. It was an out-of-this-world feeling seeing everything go so well and the audience enjoying it to the fullest. The applause and cheers were nonstop.

"Let's welcome the man behind this event, Mr. Rahul Kapoor, with our showstopper, Nikita Sinha!" At the end, Rahul, who orchestrated this successful event, and I walked the ramp together.

Before the night ended, we were all called on stage with our team to thank everyone for being a part of this.

"This is not the end! The after-event party starts now. You all are invited to join us," Elixir announced, signaling the after-party of this successful day. I was quickly surrounded by the media and other fashion icons who wanted to discuss future projects with me.

It was already late, and everyone had gone to the party. After finishing with the media, I headed to the green room to change.

I put on a tight black dress that ended above my knees. All the other models had already headed to the party, and there I was, struggling with the back zip of my dress.

"Ugh! Who designed this? I'm going to kill her. Come on, Niki, you can do it!" I tried again and again.

Unhh! My arms weren't long enough to reach the zipper, so I went to the door to see if anyone I knew could help.

"Is anyone there?" I asked, opening the door a little. There, I saw Virat standing and smiling at me.

Why only him?

"Where's Panda?" I asked, peeping through the door.

"Your Panda is already at the party, probably hitting on other female pandas," he laughed, making me roll my eyes.

"I need help," I said with puppy eyes.

"What kind of help?" He smirked.

Before his dirty mind could go any further, I grabbed his hand and dragged him inside.

"Whoa! Now that was wild!" He crossed his arms over his broad chest.

I stood in front of him so he couldn't see my back.

"Virat, just listen. I can't zip up the back of my dress. Can you do it for me? And you have to close your eyes while doing it," I said, and he smirked even wider.

"Ooh! I see, but why should I close my eyes? I won't!" He stuck his tongue out.

"Because I'm telling you to! Can you just do it? We're already late!" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Okay, so you know what? There's a word for this when you want someone to do something for you. You know it, don't you?" He raised his imaginary collars.

And Virat was back in the game! And i hate it!

"What? Ugh! You're a cheater!" I stomped my foot, realizing he was getting back at me.

"This isn't cheating! This is karma!" He laughed again.

"Whatever!" I rolled my eyes.

"Now will you say it? I'm already late because of you!" He moved towards the door.

"No! No! Just wait! Fine, please, Virat, will you do it?" I said in a low voice, and he nodded.

"Close your eyes first and don't cheat until it's done!" I pointed my finger at him.

"I promise," he said with such honesty in his voice.

He closed his eyes, and I turned my back to him.

His hands touched my back, and they were hot. My cold body melted in his warmth, like ice in fire. We were so close that his breath fanned my neck, sending shivers down my spine.

He slowly moved the zipper upwards rather than in one go. I had to press my lips hard to stifle a moan. His touch felt so different, so good. I looked in the mirror and saw he still had his eyes closed. I smiled to myself.

Finally, he finished and opened his eyes, meeting mine in the mirror.

"Next time, I won't be able to control myself," he whispered in my ear and left, leaving me shocked.

What did he mean by that?

Something steamy started between them.😂🔥😍
I hope this book is not coming out like shit!
How was the chapter?

Vote and comment