Jonah for xXClassical_BabeXx

For Ella.

Here I was.

I front of me stood that house. It was that house.

The one I've dreamed of seeing in real life for a long time.

Inside, were Jack Avery, Corbyn Besson, Zach Herron, Jonah Marais, and Daniel Seavey.

Most of all, Jonah.

Here I was, at the gate of the Why Don't We House, with my cello case in my hand.

My plan, you ask?

I was going to play a song for the Why Don't We boys.

That's all I wanted to do.

I didn't want photos or autographs, even though they would be nice.

I was going to jump the gate, play a song for them, see what they thought, and leave. All I wanted was that. And I was going to get it.

I thought of many ideas of how to jump a gate, without breaking a large and expensive instrument in the process.

In the end, I went with the first idea, which was probably the worst one

The gate wasn't all that tall, tall enough that I could easily place my cello over it, and climb it.

But, with the possibilities of it breaking, well, they were high. Very high.

Whatever happened is what would happen. If my cello broke, then this plan would be useless, and I would probably be arrested for trespassing.

So, I hoped with all my might, all the love I have for these five boys, that nothing would go wrong.

I gently and quietly placed my cello over the gate, making sure it didn't fall all the way down. Once it felt like it was at an appropriate height, I let go.

Thank god it didn't crash loud.

I gasped, wondering if it was okay. My friends were right. This plan was totally insane and impossible. How do you expect me to throw a cello gently over a fence?

I quickly climbed it easily, rushing to see if my instrument was really broken.

A few books had fallen out, that's all. Nothing major.

I opened up the case to see a perfectly fine, polished, clean, cello. The bow was still where u lets it when I practiced before I got here.

I grabbed my cello, and started to walk towards the front door.

Then I realized something.

I payed $200 just to come here. I worked so hard on the Internet, putting all of my time into this project. I memorized and practiced so hard, it felt like my fingers would fall off. I must really love these boys to go through all that for them.

I realized how much this meant to me.

I hadn't seen it before.

If they turned me away, if they said "No", if they didn't let me inside to play them one song, what would my reaction be? Would I cry? Would I get mad? Would I walk away, simply knowing that it was not meant to be?

I guess I would find out.

Ok, let's play a game.

What are the odds that's the five amazing boys in the house that lays on the ground in front of me, say yes?

I hoped and hoped and hoped.

I don't know if I have any more hope for this. Any more hope to hope that they say yes. I used it all on wishing I had enough money, wishing I was able to book a flight. There was no more left. Not even praying could probably work now.