Location➰Jonah Marais

Send me your location,
Let's focus on communicating.
Location by Khalid

(Important a/n not serious but pretty cool)
I silently lied on my floor, next to the white wall and closed my eyes. I fell into an abyss of darkness, a pit of nothing, and it was some place that I just seemed to go to. I seemed to love it. When you were there, you could be nothing. The rest of the world isn't there, and you're all alone, peacefully enjoying the quiet and darkness. You float, like a cloud, soaring in the sky, with your eyes closed and not giving a care about what's happening with the world.

I didn't have any lights on, my blinds were closed. It was pure darkness, and I loved it.
And just as the amazing moment seemed like it would never end, it did. A feeling of sadness and loneliness washed over me, causing me to open my eyes quickly, and wake up from that amazing world.

The only thing I hated about that amazing world was that Y/N wasn't with me.
And I couldn't live without Y/N, in fact, at that moment, it felt like I was internally dying.
I looked outside of my window, and the sun was starting to set.
I had been here for a long time.

I groaned to myself, mad at how I'd been here since lunch time, and hadn't spent one minute with Y/N. Instead, I was laying on the ground, sitting in a room full of emotions, while she was probably wondering where the hell I was.

I picked up my phone off my nightstand, and while internally sobbing my pain out, unlocked it.
I pressed on Messages, and saw her name. My profile picture for her was a happy one. It was taken from the side, and the sun was right behind her hair. The light effected the shadowing from her gorgeous locks to look even more beautiful than I should've.

Hey.

Hey?

Hey? That was all I had?

I waited for her repsonse, realizing that she wouldn't respond because of her busy schedule.

I hate schedules. They get in your way of actually enjoying your life with the people you love. And that was the situation right now.

I turned off my phone, and let my body flop into the bed.

My phone was still in my hands, against my chest, just in case I got an answer from her.

It vibrated, me instantly sitting up to see what she had said.

What's up baby?

Oh, if only she knew. If only she knew what I go through for this life for us.

I had a bad day.

But, indeed, it was much worse than a bad day. Me and the boys started fighting more often, and I didn't want to ruin the band, the fans would've been devastated.

Just a bad day, huh?

I chuckled to myself.

You know what I mean.

I stared at the screen, and it eventually hurt my eyes.

Can you come over?

Of course she couldn't.

Y/N and I have very busy lives, making it hard for us to see each other as much as we used to. I would love for her to just be in my arms, snuggling her, covering with kisses on her forehead. I would love for us to fall asleep on the couch watching Harry Potter on our iPad, and waking up to see that it's dead.

But we don't do that anymore. I'm graduated, she's going to college, it confusing and hard.

Baby boy...

I sighed, knowing what the answer was. I knew it all along, but I played it, and that made me even more sad.

Give me 5 minutes and I'm on my way baby.

I don't know what I felt. I mean, I felt happiness, I felt relief, I felt love, but I don't know how. I didn't have an emotion on my face, my eyes empty, my face dull, I knew it. But I still was so happy.

For those five minutes, I got the couch ready, covering it with blankets. I put popcorn into the microwave, and made it exactly how she liked it. I chose three of our favorite movies, making the living room absolutely perfect for when she would arrive.

And soon enough, I heard the old sound of knocking on my font door, opening it to see the most beautiful girl in the world.

"Hey." I said calmly.

"Hey." She sighed out, peacefully, and smiled at me. She bit her lip, and looked around.

"Uh, come in." I allowed her to walk past me into our home that shared so many memories.

"Wow," she looked around, smelled the popcorn, already taking off her shoes. "It's looks exactly like the first."

"Well, I tried."

She chuckled.

I sat next to her, and we both hugged each other for a long time. We got under the blankets, and decided to watch our first pick, "50 First Dates", and ate our food. In the middle of the movie, we started talking to each other about our day, good or bad.

"You know, you tried pretty well for this." She laughed, popping an M&M into her mouth.

"All for you." I looked at her hair, at her eyes, at her hands.

"All for us."
---------------------------

BROS.

I GOT ASKED OUT BY POSSIBLY THE CUTEST GUY POSSIBLE. HE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE JACK AVERY, THE HAIR, THE SMILE, THE CLOTHES, BUT IS TALLER THAN HIM. IM PRETTY SURE I SAID THIS ALREADY, BUT WE WENT OUT TODAY, AND IT WAS AWESOME. WE JUST TALKED, ABOUT EACH OTHER, ABOUT LIFE, ABOUT STUFF. HES FREAKING AMAZING. AND HIS NAME IS MARIO.

So, how you doing?