Turn it Off➰Jack Avery(important a/n)

Whole song of Turn it Off by Why Don't We.

Warning: Does get a little heated but not smutty

We lied together on the couch, our heads facing opposite directions which made our feet touch.

Under the blanket was Y/N, holding her phone, checking her Instagram and Twitter and the rest of her social media.

She giggled to herself and I saw her double click a video on Insta. I mentally sighed, tired of seeing the girl I loved deeply pay more attention to her phone than her boyfriend.

I turned the channel, trying to find a movie that she liked, hoping that it would get her eyes pulled off of that phone.

Unfortunately, nothing worked.

Not even Harry Potter.

I was about to get up and leave and go to bed, before I decided that I wouldn't be giving up. I wouldn't let myself be treated like this, and I would be seen for it.

"Y/N," I kicked her foot lightly, trying to find her eyes. But they stayed glued to that phone. "Come, on, Y/N." I sat up and yanked the phone out of her hand, and her return to me was a shocked face.

"Jack! Give me my phone!" She tried grabbing it out of my hands, but failed.

"No Y/N," she stopped reaching over my body for her device. "I'm not going to spend my time with someone who doesn't want to spend their time with me. It's a waste of life, and I could've been doing other things. But, I decided to stay here with you."

"Jack," she started. "Give me my phone."

"Why is this so important to you?  Why do you need this more than you need me?"

"Jack.," I knew she was once going to tell me tom give her her phone back, and sadly, I would give in. "I just got into an amazing college. I've been telling my friends, posting it, and yes, I've gone over board. But if you think I was cheating on you, or anything like that, please don't. It's just I'm so happy, and my parents dying wish before they passed was for me to graduate in a good college."

That's when I felt bad. So bad.

"Oh," I put the phone down, and let my head hang low. "I-I'm sorry. I d-didn't know." I knew her parents meant the world to her. And when they died, it was like she crumbled down and wasn't able to get up. She told me all the stories that they told her, the memories they shared, the good times they had, and I perfectly understood how she was hurt.

Until now.

"Y/N, you have no idea how bad I feel, I'm so sorry." I wasn't crying, but I felt like it.

"Jack, it's ok. You didn't know, it's ok."

She hugged me, and we sat together in each other's arms. She traced circles on my back, she knew it calmed me down. I breathed along with her, I knew it helped.

I kissed her lips hard, and she kissed back. We closed our eyes, taking ourselves into an abyss.

I felt the softness of her lips, the heat of her breath, the feeling of love. I trailed my mouth down to her jawline, not stopping kissing her.

I heard her gasp lightly, as I had made the first mark.

I moved further down, to her neck, sucking and bighting, leaving more marks. I figured I had left enough.

"Jack Robert Avery, I love you so much." She kissed my lips one last time.

"I love you too Y/N," I touched my forehead with hers. "I love you too."
-----------
Hey! I have a book called 'Faze'. It would mean a lot to me if you could go check it out and vote on it! It has nothing to do with Why Don't We, but I do have high hopes for it. So, pllleeeeeaaassseeeee, go check it out!