p r e f e r e n c e 5

How you met....

Jack Avery- You met in a little local coffee shop in Pennsylvania. You were just a tourist, but you were able to catch glimpse of the most beautiful boy ever. He was able to look upon the most gorgeous girl on the whole planet. You started a small conversation, which is how every amazing thing happens, and exchanged number. You texted for days, planning on meeting each other again.

"You're beautiful, can I get your number?"

"For all I know, your just some guy I met in a coffee shop. Why not?"

Corbyn Besson- You had already been friends with the bean. Actually, you had been best friends. From day one. But, as all the stories go, something sad had to happen. He has forgotten all about you. He started hanging out with new people, new friends, the cool kids. It was like you weren't good enough for him anymore. At the end of eleventh grade, he realized how much pain he inflicted on you, the regret crushing his soul and heart. He asked you out, and you immediately replied positively.

"Y/N, I've ignored you for one reason, and one reason only. I care what people think, and people judged me for being friends with you. I've liked you for so long, but I hid it because I was scared. I'm so sorry. You'll say no, but will you please go out with me?"

"Corbyn, you're my bean. And my answer is yes."

Zach Herron- It was probably the most, cliche thing ever, but you two had met over a wrong number text. Daniel had gotten a new phone number, and he had accidentally typed in the wrong number. Fortunately, it turned out to be yours. You both lived in LA, which made it easy to meet each other three weeks after running into each other. You went on one date, and then after that, they turned into multiple dates, movie with each other, and eventually, owning your house together with three little girls.

"Hey, Daniel, Jack told me to tell you that your package got canceled."

"Hey. This isn't Daniel and tell him that I'm sorry his package got canceled.😂😂😂"

Jonah Marais- You attended one of their shows, not really being a fan. It was for your friend, and it meant so much to her. You knew how she loved the boys, it was incredible, she didn't even know them. You had gotten the meet and greet, something Y/BFF/N was absolutely excited for. Even though you had never heard their songs before. When Jonah lied his deep eyes on you, he absorbed the most amazing image. It was so beautiful that he didn't deserve to be in the presence of the most gorgeous girl ever. Y/BFF/N was definitely jealous of how he looked at you, deeply in love and astonished that he had seen someone so beautiful. At the after party, he asked for your number. You actually almost rejected him, only knowing him as one of the 'annoying' singer of the 'annoying' boy band that Y/BFF/N dragged you to see. But she pushed you passed your limits, and thanks to her, you found the man of your dreams.

"Hey, I'm Jonah."

"I know. I'm Y/N."

"You don't mind me getting your number, right?"

"Your kidding me? Of course."

Daniel Seavey- You two had met over deaths actually. One of the saddest times in both of your lives, and miraculously you two were there at the same time. His grandmother had sadly passed, your father died in a car crash. Unfortunately, you two weren't going to different places. You happened to be sitting next to each other waiting for the plane, both of you crying a tiny bit. He asked you what was wrong, and you told him the story. Opening up to a stranger was definitely something you would do. He told you how his beloved and beautiful grandmother was gone, all of the times he had with her were just mere memories. You sat next to each other the plane, weirdly. You talked about more than your depressing stories and his sad tales.

"You're just someone I met today on the plane, it's funny. I've really opened up to you, Y/N."

"Yeah, me too."

"And I just have to ask you for your number. It's a depressing time for both of us, and I actually love talking to you."

"I love talking to you too."

-------------
I've been gone for a little but I'm back.
(Logic)

Did I ever mention how freaking awesome Khalid is? His songs are lit, go search these lyrics and listen to the song

Did I ever mention how freaking awesome Khalid is? His songs are lit, go search these lyrics and listen to the song. I don't actually know what the songs are called, I feel like an idiot, but that's okay, I'll figure it out. And I'm sorry for always giving Daniel the special or the "best" imagines and preferences, as my friend says.

What'd you think of this preference?