Aesthetic➰Zach Herron

-You're so typical,
  It sickens me how you're still so perfect.

-In a room full of art,
I'd still stare at you.

-More than one,
More than ten,
I swear I'll love you until my death.

I stared down at my paper, breathing in and out slowly. My tiny apartment was quiet, and you could barely hear the cars outside.

The words I had just written were so delicate, so much thought put into them. I looked to my right to see what I saw everyday. A growing wall of art.

My job was to make aesthetic quotes, and make cover albums about them and songs about them. It was a unique job, I liked that I wasn't just a singer. I was a singer who made her own cover art and quotes.

Days before, I had written down the most beautiful lyricsI could ever think of.

Not a lot of people will agree with you on them.

I knew that I would lose probably half of my fans, due to those lyrics. I knew the consequences coming for this, and I was ready for it. I didn't care of what they thought, I wanted my opinion out there on this topic.

I had the most gorgeous line, and only the most gorgeous line.

I didn't have any other words, not even a rhythm. Not even a beat. It stressed me, how much work I would have to put into this song. I had almost considered canceling it, until motivation finally came.

"You stressed?" He asked me. I turned around in my chair, the muscles my face instantly pulling into a smile. I nodded my head,and he walked over to me and kissed my hair. "It's ok, the song is amazing."

"How can you say that when I have only one line, Zach?" I asked.

He sat on my bed, sighing and inhaling the scent of my room. "Because," he lied down. "Those very few words you have on that paper over there," he pointed towards the bulletin board, where the lyrics hung. "Those may only be a few words, but I know to so many people, they're more than that. They have so much meaning in them, and they'll be inspiring."

"Zach, what happens if nobody's inspired by them?" I asked. "What happens if I lose this because of these lyrics?"

"Y/N, you are possibly the best writer I've ever met, and that's hard to say because I've met Daniel and Jack. If your fans leave you for this song, it's definitely not going to be all of them. Maybe some will go, but that's what happens. Some will come, and some will go. I understand your scared for this, you don't want to lose this," he sat back up and looked me in the eye. "But this is what you think, and you have to know your rights."

"Zachary Dean Herron," I chuckled. "How did I manage to fall in love with you?"

"Maybe for my awesome looks." He joked, making us both laugh.

"Yeah," I whispered. "Maybe."

I stared a true bulletin board,my words mesmerizing my eyes.

Love has no gender.
----------------------

Toda, me and Mario got into trouble because he hugged me

😶😶😶😶😶😶

Whats up with my school? Seriously, is yours any different?

----------------------