Made For➰Daniel Seavey

If my heart grows old,
If my heart grows cold,
Though my heart breaks slow,
That's what it's made for.

Made For by Why Don't We
(issa short one)

Sure, I had been in love before, I had liked someone before, but I had never been in something so serious before. I blanked out when I saw her face, when I saw her smile, and at that moment, I knew that what I felt wasn't the love I felt for other girls before.

I had dated one girl, a long time before I met Y/N. It was in sixth grade, she was a new student, and it sort of just started. Her name was Rebecca, and sure, she was pretty, but no one was as beautiful as Y/N. No one.

I fell for Y/N so hard.

You wouldn't believe it. The reason I blanked out when I saw her was because I had never truly felt the emotions of passion, and love, and lust for somebody.

Not like that.

I had dreams about her, the night I met her. I got her phone number, and in my mind while sleeping, she danced in a field of sunflowers, the sun slightly falling into the line of the horizon. I danced with her, it was beautiful.

She had moved into my house, we had already agreed that we could never say 'I love you too', because that would be comparing yourself to the other ones love.

We were sitting on the couch, the boys making noise upstairs but left us alone, and we were watching a movie. She was curled up into my lap, I felt her chest move up and down as she breathed. Her gorgeous hair cascaded down her body, her gorgeous eyes focused on the TV, mine focused on her. Our breathing matched, up and down, up and down, up and down.

A feeling came into my throat, like I wanted to spit the words straight out, tell her everything I felt. But after three months of dating, I was still weird about expressing myself around her. She wasn't like that with me, but she had been in other serious relationships before.

I hadn't.

The light from the TV blinded our eyes even more every minute. We grew more and more tired, our heads lowering, and our eyes closing.

But that feeling in my throat eventually spilled out like water from a faucet, filling up a bathtub.

"Y/N, I love you." I told her.

"And I love you, Daniel." I felt her turn her head into my chest, and I could feel her smile growing wider against me.

"But Y/N," I felt like shutting my mouth and and letting her fall asleep. "I am extremely and deeply in love with you. I'm in love with the way you breathe. I'm in love with the way you talk. I'm in love with the way you smile, the way you walk, the way you lie against my chest and slowly fall asleep. I'm in love with you, so much, you would never know." I breathed, preparing myself for words that were going to hit me like bricks.

"I have never been in a serious relationship before, not like this one. This relationship we have means so much to me. I've never been broken before, I've never been dumped, my heart has always stayed in the form that it was when I was born - complete and happy. I've never needed a watch to tell the time. I've never needed the sun to help me shine. I've never needed a girl to be alright. But, I found you. Guess I didn't know. I found you, and you showed me that I do need a watch, I do need the sun, I do need a girl, a girl like you, to be alright. I just don't want to know the feeling of being broken, of my heart cracking and splitting in two. I don't want this to end, us to end."

"This means so much to me, I am so goddamn lucky to be able to love someone that loves me. I don't want it to end, I don't want all of our dreams of the future and our hopes to crash into the ground, and into millions of pieces. I want us to stay, and I want us to stay for the rest of time. I need us to stay, or else I don't know what I would do."

"So, please, if I ever break your heart, if I ever make a mistake for you, if I ever do something that disappoints you, please do not leave me. I wouldn't even try to hurt you, but I know that someday I will make a mistake, I will mess up, I will fail. I will fail you, Y/N, that day will come, and when it does, please do not leave. Do not let this end, do not let me hurt you."

I couldn't see her face, she had it buried in my chest, her hair slightly covering it.

"Daniel," she looked up, brushing her hair behind her ear, looking into my eyes. "You are not a failure to me, and you never will be. I love you, and I love you so goddamn much. I could never leave you, never. Never, ever. Daniel James Seavey, I am also deeply and extremely in love with you, I never want this to end. Never. You may think you will fail me, you may think you'll disappoint me, but I swear to you, I will never think of you that way."

She placed her lips on mine. The soft skin of them made contact with my lips, we instantly collided into one, instantly falling deeper an deeper into each other's souls. Our bodies mended together, combining our love and passion and emotions for each other, it was insane.

We were insane, together.