Coaster➰Zach Herron

Maybe you weren't the one for me.
But deep down, I wanted you to be.

Coaster by Khalid

My legs traveled down the roads of LA, my hands brushing against the fences that kept people from falling down the rocky hill.

The sun wasn't setting, but it was getting close to be that time.

Cars passed by, people passed me on the sidewalk, but I still felt like I was lonely.

Being lonely when there's people around is the worst type of lonely. Because then people look at you, wondering where your loved one is, or why your all alone.

It sucks.

Life sucks.

It really does. You're able to live it until your about 60 years old, and then you get all these health problems and shit like that, and then your not really able to do any adventurous things anymore. We all die and that's the end.

Most people spend the rest of their lives with the one they love.

And for some reason, I can't seem to find that person.

Whenever I choose a girl to love, I break them or they break me. It never works out, I just don't understand.

In this case, we broke each other. We were in love, we were in love with everything about each other. But eventually, we fell out of that love, and just became two strangers living in the same apartment.

I lost my mind the day she left, and I didn't have much of that.

I coasted through the city, diving into an ocean of my emotions. All of the pity, sadness, happiness, love, anger, disgust, and fear I've felt in my life existed only in that moment, and then into a memory of Y/N.

All of the things I did for her, just wasn't it for her.

Moving on is harder to do when the one that you love isn't with you. But that's what moving on is about, I guess. You have to do it at some point.

I feel so bad about what's happened between us, even though I really wasn't my fault. And it wasn't hers either.

I don't care her it is, I just want to love somebody who loves me back. I want to love the right person. I want to feel that love, a love I've never felt before. But I don't care because I know I'll make the same stupid decisions.

I just don't understand it.

Not one bit.
-----------------
Just a little shitty writing, ya know?