Lane Boy➰Jack Avery

Don't trust a perfect person,

And don't trust a song that's flawless.

Lane Boy by Twenty-One Pilots

I let the record play, slowly, and lied on my bed, facing my ceiling. I wondered why I always looked at the boring cream colored surface.

I look to my right where the night stand is, and on it are some of the pictures I used to love, but now hated.

It's because they were of Jack.

Jack Avery.

I looked at the one picture - it was of us on the beach, kissing, in front of a sunset, which was cliche - and tried not to miss him.

It's hard to try that. To try not to miss someone you love. But when they don't love you back, it's pretty easy. Well, not for me.

Jack Avery had me on my knees the second I saw him. I was a desperate little girl, and he the man who ruled everything. He had me fooled.

When in love, you're so blind.

When in love, you're so hurt easily.

When in love, you're not falling in love. You're just in love.

-----------

Short and stupid, that's my motto. How are you guys today? I'm in Washington D.C. right now, and I want to update this book the best I can. This book has almost 2k reads, and I'm so freaking happy!

Thank you so much for reading this book no matter how slow the updates are. Also, go follow my friend:

We're like best friends in real life, literally. We go to school together. She likes seeing people following her, so it would make her so so so so so happy to get notifications saying that someone followed her. Legit would mean the world to her.

So please, please, please go follow her.

Haha I'm watching an Ikea commercial, working on Wattpad, looking at Daniel's Instagram, and eating nachos. I'm so lonely I need help. (Or Owen to come ask me out, but you know, its ok...)

Have a great rest of your day or night, and keep enjoying, voting and commenting on this book! And sorry this is so short and stupid while it's based of an awesome song.