second book?

hey everybody...i'm back!

it's okay, y'all don't have to excited i'm not expecting you to be. i haven't been gone-gone, but i've still been m.i.a. on all of you.

so much has happened, i can't explain it. i saw infinity war, but i basically learned all the spoilers in three hours from the kids at school. it sucks. why did peter have to die? SPOILERS by the way!! but why did peter have to die?

like "bitch, wtf, you trippin you mf"

sorry, i've been watching a lot of dante d'angelo (vote and comment if you know who i'm talkin bout) and i've been watching a lot of iconic vines to try to cure my iw depression. nothing has worked, but now i can't stop talking like dante.

"i don't feel so good. mr. stark i don't wanna go."

BITCH WHAT THE FUCK? Y'ALL ARE TRIPPIN IF YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST KILL 'LIL PETER MOTHERFUCKING PARKER LIKE THAT.

*in a screaming voice*

WHAT THE FUCK?!

i swear, if any of those people make me watch tom holland cry again, i will beat their motherfucking asses to the ground 'cause that shit is unacceptable.

i'm telling you, this is a serious problem. a whole new side of me you've never seen before.

anyway, the point of this chapter was to ask/announce that i'll be making a why don't we imagines book 2!!

do you think it's a good idea? i finished this one and then decided, i gotta make this last chapter to announce this. i have no idea when the release date is cause your girl is unorganized. but it will be sometime in may, i know that.

....maybe early june.

i feel like this book was a fail. it was my first serious book, and it has over 15,000 reads THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT, THAT'S ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE. but i think the imagines were horrible and i kinda just gave up towards the end. like, the first imagines were good, but it all kinda went downhill from there, ya know? i think i could've done wwaaaaaaaayyyyyy better than this shit.

cause like peter parker, this shit is unacceptable.

so i will be releasing a second book this month (school is out, thank the lord!!) jk i'm atheist. i think that this second book will be better and i'll be able to put more effort and time and work into those imagines to make them...how do i put this...well, better!

i just want to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for reading this book. it's crappy as fuck, my imagines aren't even one bit good, but y'all still voted and commented and read it anyway. that reaches into my heart and it means so much to me, thank you so much. i love you all more than you can probably think, and i know it sounds ridiculous, but it's true.

thank you for 250 followers!! that's dope! almost on our way to 300! i think we can do it. to all 250 of you following me, and the ones that read this book, thank you so much for doing so because it supports, and weirdly, makes me more confident.

everytime i see that someone followed me, or voted on a chapter, or commented, or added one of my books to a reading list, there's this little ray of light that shines right through my heart and it makes me smile so bright, every single time.

thank you so much, each and every one of you.

you didn't think this was over, did you?