🎈new book(s)🎈

As you most likely all probably know, I have unpublished all of my books except for Why Don't We Imagines + Preferences and my book PRETTYMUCH Imagines and Preferences. I have not deleted the other books because I'm weird and I'm proud of them. (I'm a hoarder, I just couldn't get rid of them)

I unpublished those books because I'm making room for a whole new set of books. I've changed my username to -oleffsunshine, so you can probably guess what's happening. Also, I've titled this with red balloons.

I just released a Wyatt Oleff Imagines book and it would make me very happy if you read the first imagine. I'm also releasing a Stanley Uris fanfiction from the movie IT. (Wyatt Oleff played Stanley in IT)

I'll probably be doing a few more imagines (we'll see how long that takes) in this book and then completing it. 

But please do go read my Wyatt Oleff Imagines book, and, when it is released, read my Stanley Uris fanfiction. This book has over 10k reads, and I would love for it to be that way with my two new books. 

I understand if you don't like that sort of thing, but it would still mean the world to me if you go and read and vote. 

but for now, i will see you in wonderland.

beep, beep, my friends🎈🎈