Dear Y/N | Part 2

Dear Y/N, 

Everyone misses you so much. 

I feel like I don't even need to tell you that. It should be obvious. 

Everyone loved you. We loved you so much. 

We loved you more than you would ever know, even if you are gone. 

Remember when I would feel lonely?

You thought it was adorable, because I'm only 16.

So, you would lay next to me, allowing me to set my mind into calm. Whenever around you, I would feel a weird feeling in my stomach. It wasn't love. I mean, I did love you, but not like that. 

I could be myself around you. 

You liked my normal self. And so did other people, but around you, I felt the most normal I had ever felt. 

And I don't know how this is, but it's a good thing. 

It was a good thing normal. 

I know I'm not even half way into life yet, but I still know my best friend, my sister, my companion, when I see them. 

I'm young, yeah, but I know when someone's the someone. 

You always teased me because I learned new things everyday. You said it was cute how I would learn more and more and more. 

I've decided, that for your sake, I will continue to learn more and more and more everyday. 

Unlike Jonah and Corbyn, me, Jack, and Daniel were stuck in our rooms for a while. 

After time, I realized what Corbyn and Jonah had realized right away. You would not want us mourning over you. You wouldn't want us affected by it. 

I wouldn't cry, but I would be affected. How can you not be damaged so badly when you lose someone so important?

Exactly, I don't know. 

Jack and Daniel were the ones who were mainly affected. 

Jack and Daniel adored you. They thought everything you did was adorable. When we went out to eat some nights while on tour, all they would talk about is the amazing things you would do. They would talk about nothing but you. 

I hope you know that you were loved. 

I hope you know that you were loved by more than just your family and us. 

We might've been your only friends, but I know that there were more people in the world that loved you.

I sigh more often than before. 

I don't know why. 

When I look out the window, when we're driving somewhere, when we're eating, I sigh. 

I guess I sigh because of how much I'm bored now.

I sigh out of boredom. 

I wasn't bored when hanging out with you. 

In my mind, I say your name. I scream your name. 

I scream it because it's beautiful. It matches your face, your body, just you in general. 

Y/N. I sigh once again. 

I'm sorry that you were excited to see us. 

We pushed it. 

We pushed you to come over from Logan's. 

He's okay, I guess. He loved you a lot too. 

I told you, people love you.