hehehe....part two is out

mkay i know i just updated this with the whole royal wedding thing, but THERE'S ANOTHER THING.

my second book is out.

why don't we preferences + imagines ↳vol.2

wooo

wooo. i worked hard on the cover while i didn't. i mainly worked hard on finding a picture for it. i went through about 15 different covers, so i might be changing it every so often. 😂😂

i'm super happy about this if you don't know. now that i'm more experienced with wattpad and such, and i've been writing longer now, this is definitely going to be better. i'm really confident in myself about this. i think it's going to go pretty well. 

so far, i have a jack chapter published, i have a corbyn chapter and a daniel chapter finished, but i'm waiting to publish those until i think it's ready.

meaning until the book gets enough views and/or votes. or you guys say you want me to publish them. 

i'm working on a zach chapter and a jonah chapter right now, and then a preference.

i think this is going to work. this is going to be so much better, i can already tell. i made the first imagine cute, unlike what i did with this book, so it's probably already off to a better start. 

by the way, i should tell you, the book is lower-case ON PURPOSE. it was INTENDED FOR AESTHETIC PURPOSES. and now that i say that, it sounds dumb, but it's true. don't judge.

the first part is just a guide to the book and everything you need too know about it while reading. there are rules in the first part so IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ THE FIRST PART and then the jack chapter. 

capisci? 

so i really do hope you enjoy this book. read, vote, and comment!