Angels➰Daniel Seavey

I've been seeing Angels, in my living room.
Ones who've walked the sun, and slept on the moon.
Covered in the fragrance of their own perfume.
Telling me the stories, stories coming true.

Angels by Khalid

The light peered into my room through the blinds. I sat on my couch, letting the light illuminate the living room. My notebook was open, lying on the coffee table in front of me with a pencil next to it. No ideas for a song came into my head, not even a rhythm.

What had happened to me?

It was like yesterday, I had multiple ideas for music, and now, I can't even come up with a beat.

It was a bit windy outside, and I had my window open for fresh air, and a bit of a breeze blew in threw it.

I closed my eyes, enjoying the natural sounds of my world.

When I close my eyes, I feel alive somehow. I am in my own world of a beautiful darkness, my world of a beautiful thing.

And when I open my eyes, I see angels in my living room.

Each one has their own adventure, each has their own story.

"Daniel," they tell me. "Listen to me, boy."

Then they start their story telling, new ones everyday.

One named Haven came from England, one named Brandon came from Mexico, and one named Y/N came from Oregon.

I had fallen deeply in love with Y/N, it made me seem crazy, but I did.

I fell in love with an angel. A real one, too.

She came into my room, telling me the awful story of her life. She has ended it, she was suicidal, and she told me how she regretted it so much.

I had a day once, where I had been so depressed, so sad. I had been through so much pain.

Well you see these Angels, these Angels see the light.

They helped me find the light. I wasn't so sad anymore. I was happy, I had found peace.

Everyday, Y/N told me more and more parts of her story.

That is, until she had finished it.

Then it was my turn. I told her my story, and everyday, more and more parts came.

She would sit next to me on my couch, and we would just talk away the hours until I fell alseep. But that wasn't the end of it.

I saw her in my dreams.

I saw her everywhere.

"Are you alright, Daniel?" She asked me.

I blinked a few times, coming back to reality and opening my eyes.

"Daniel?" She asked me again.

"Yes, love?" I answered.

"Are you alright?" She asked, once again.

"Yes, Y/N, I'm fine." She chuckled, and looked at the ground.

"No, you're not." I looked at her, her eyes meeting mine. I smiled like an idiot. "I've known you for almost a year now, you're not fine." I looked back straight towards me.

She got sympathetic, turning my head towards to her with her hand.

"Daniel," she dragged out my name, and I loved it so much. "Why are you upset?"

"It's ridiculous, but I can't think of what to write."

"Oh Daniel," her hand caressed my cheek, and fluffed my hair. "That's not ridiculous at all." She smiled and stood up, grabbing three notebooks that I had written previous songs in before. She flipped through the pages, quickly skimming them for something.

"You know, you know wrote a song about this." She closed the notebooks and set them on the table.

"About what?" I asked, curious.

"About this." She repeated, laughing while she motioned her arms towards me and back to her. "About us."

"Us?" I asked, puzzled.

"Us. The Angels you see everyday when your eyes are open." She said it like it was obvious. "You haven't written a song about us. I'd like to hear a song like that."

"Um, ok." I laughed, unsure about the whole thing.

"Where should I start?" I asked her for help.

"Where you started in the first place." She chuckled again.

I picked up the pencil and the new, fresh notebook, and started writing.

I've been seeing angels, in my living room.

She looked at my paper, nodding in approval. "Keep going." she told me.

Ones who've walked the sun, and slept on the moon.

She looked at my notebook again, nodding, once again. "People are going to think I'm insane." I laughed.

"No, they're not. What you're writing is destined to be a beautiful song, just believe it."

"Ok, then." She put her head on my shoulder, and I could smell her hair.

Covered in the fragrance of their own perfume.

"Daniel," she started.

Telling me the stories, stories coming true.

"Daniel, I think I'm in love with you."

I've been seeing angels.

"I think I'm in love with you too, Y/N."
--------------------
I don't really know what this was. It was bad, I'm sorry. I heard the song and I just had to make an imagine of it.

I 100% suggest that you listen to the song. It is such a beautiful and graceful song, I can't even explain it.

I'm also sorry for all the Khalid shit I give you guys. I'm running out of song ideas.

But anyway, what did you think of this?