p r e f e r e n c e 6

He hits you...

Jack Avery- When he hit you, it surprised you so much. He wasn't drunk, but the argument you had started three hours before the incident had gotten his anger running. His ears were so red, and you swore you could've seen steam coming out of them. When he put his hand on your cheek, causing a major red rash to appear, his face went white and his eyes went wide. His mouth hung open, completely shocked that had just done that.

"Get. Out."

"Y/N, please, I'm sorry. I love you so much."

"You don't lay a hand on me ever again Jack. You don't touch me, you don't talk to me, you don't even come near me. Get. Out."

"Y/N, please."

"Get. Out."

Corbyn Besson- Corbyn didn't hit you hard, but he still slapped your cheek. And nobody, absolutely nobody would lay a hand on you like that. Nobody. And if they did, you made sure they met the consequences. He cried, once he had done it. He was drunk, he had drunk too much that night, and right as he hit you, all the drunk thought slapped out of him, and was replaced with full on consciousness. His eyes widened, his mind sparked back into reality and what has just happened.

"Corbyn, you're drunk. Come on, let's go to bed."

"Y/N, I'm not drunk. Don't tell me what to do."

"Corbyn, let's go."

"No!"

WHAM

Zach Herron- What the hell am I talking about? Zach could never hit you. He's 16 for Christ's sake.

Jonah Marais- Jonah could never hit you either, he's just a BFG. (I used to think it was a Big Fucking Giant)

Daniel Seavey- Nobody expected the great Daniel Seavey to hit his beautiful girlfriend. Through all the amazing memories they shared, late night talks, and dates, nobody expected him to hit her. He slapped her, and he slapped her hard. She fell to the floor, and a large red mark was painted on her cheek. Her body turned weak and collapsed as she fell. She didn't scream, she didn't cry. But she sure as hell gasped and made a loud noise meeting the ground. Daniel cried, he cried so much when his hand met your face. When the sound of hitting her was flown into Daniel's ears, he stumbled backwards, not falling, but gasping as loud as she did.

"Y/N, I-"

"I don't want to hear it Daniel."

"Y/N, please, I don't know why I did it. Please. I'm so sor-"

"Get out of my house, don't ever come back."

"Y/N-"

"Go!"