p r e f e r e n c e 1

Song about you.....

Jack Avery- Taking You

Jack had experienced the heartbreak when he left you for tour, and decided that he couldn't stand it anymore. So, after joining a band, he chose to write a song about. Because anywhere he goes he's taking you.

Corbyn Besson- Tell Me

Recently, you and Corbyn had been distanced, from work and just life. You started to get too busy for each other. It at first seemed impossible, but then, you started to consider the thought of you two going different ways. Luckily, Corbyn was able to talk to you, saving your relationship.

Zach Herron- Runner

You had been hurt so badly by your previous boyfriend, you were scarred. When someone got too close, you shut down completely. You had trust issues. Someone who's been hurt so bad can't be fixed so easily. But Zach Herron broke down the walls you unhesitatingly built. You still didn't fully trust him, but you knew you loved him. He was on your side. What are you running from?

Jonah Marais- Never Know

Jonah had been your best friend since you were two. He had been your boyfriend since you were 16. Two years later, you were struggling to keep up the good grades, so you could get into a good college. You tried so hard, but every night, your head hurt so much from all the thinking. It was Jonah who saved you. He reminded you that only never comes when never's all you know.

Daniel Seavey- On My Way

Before you had moved in with him, you were alone. At night, you thought of his warm arms wrapped around you, concealing you, keeping everything in the world peaceful and balanced. But the thought of him only reminded you he was thousands of miles away on tour. So when you texted him one night saying how lonely and depressed you were without him, he instantly thought of the words, then the rhythm, and then based the song off of you once his EP came out. And he made sure you were satisfied since then.