Why Don't We Just➰Corbyn Besson

Whole song of Why Don't We Just by Why Don't We

I loved getting phone calls from him. 

I loved hear him saying "I love you" at the end of them. 

I've been trying to teach him, but he never said answers. 

Lately, to his fans, he's been their inspiration. But to me, he's been a no one. He's been so gone. 

He used to say I was one of a kind. I was always on his mind, obviously. 

He was into me, I was into him. 

I don't know anymore. 

I was scared of might happen. There were so many results that are 50% likely to happen. He could cheat, I was so scared.

So, when he was in my arms one morning, I was the happiest I could ever be.

"Corbyn?" I asked him, gently.

"Hey, baby. Good morning." He smiled, his eyes still closed. 

"What are your doing?"

"I'm laying with you," he paused and took in a deep breath. "Because I love you so much."

He snuggled his face into my neck, me cradling his tired self.

"I love you too." I laughed as he tickled my stomach, slightly pushing him off.

"I want to spend the whole day with you." He sat up, finally opening his eyes. "It's all about you." He smiled warmly at me. "I'm so sorry about the past. We haven't seen each other. We haven't been the best couple, and I know that it's kind of my fault. I put my job in between us, and that was completely terrible of me. I'm sorry if I made you feel unloved. I'm sorry if you didn't get attention, but I promise, that's all you'll be getting today." He pulled me into a hug, his head on top of mine.

"Corbyn," I began. He looked down at my eyes, starting a gaze that would last for a long time. "I love you so much." I hugged him tighter, giving my strength to him. 

"Why don't we just love? Why don't we forget all of the problems and the drama?" He told me.

"I think we're wise enough to know that we'd ont really know nothing at all." He finished. 

He just held me, and I just held him, that lovely morning.

-------------------------

Sorry it was short and stupid. I'm working on Dead Part 2, so might be a little busy.