All for Love➰Jonah Marais

Ask me why I did it,
I said all for love.

All for Love by Madison Beer

I sacrificed every tiny thing for that girl.

I gave up my career, my future, my money, just to make sure she was okay.

I know people thought it was stupid, throwing away something so precious for someone who doesn't love me.

But the truth is, they didn't know.

They didn't know about the secret relationship we had for 3 years. They had no clue.

They thought that we were two opposite people. They thought I was some foolish man who was in love with this pretty girl, but the pretty girl was in love with the douchebag football player.

They didn't know that the pretty girl was in love with the foolish man, and she was more than just a pretty girl.

We hinted to them over social media, YouTube, in videos, but they never understood that we had great passion for each other. They could never see how deep we were in love. They were so blind to think that we were never in love.

They thought that I threw away everything I ever had for some silly girl.

She wasn't a silly girl.

She was my everything, my whole world. She shot me down with love, falling harder and harder every time, and she never stopped. She was my whole world.

Every night, we snuck into each other's houses, cuddling, watching TV, snacking with junk food. Nobody caught it. Nobody.

Eventually, it got tiring. People still thought that she was in love with some douchebag football player. It got to a point where we wanted them to know. We wanted them to see how in love we were.

This is just repeating words I've already said, maybe in different ways, but I'm must repeating the same thing.

It's because two nights ago, she was hit by a car, losing all of the memories from the past 5 years. We'd only been together for the past 3. She didn't remember me at all.

Her face was so blank and confused, she didn't understand that I was her boyfriend.

She didn't remember the late night talks, the dates, the 'I love You's, she didn't remember anything.

Life went back to boring, people forgot about us. She forgot about us.

And I remember those exact words we spoke one night.

"I will never forget you."

And that's exactly what she did.

She forgot me.

I sacrificed everything I ever had, and for what? For love? It seemed useless at the time. It seemed like shit, like I had been a foolish man played by a pretty girl.
---------------------

Lil' picture I took of a corner in my room

Lil' picture I took of a corner in my room. Exciting stuff, huh?