Ocean Eyes➰Corbyn Besson

This one is not based off of a song.

How his hair lured my fingers in to play with it.

How his smile convinced me into loving him.

How his ocean eyes pulled me in with every wave.

How his heart, full of love and passion, kept me stringing to him like a lost puppy

It kept me hanging on by a thread, standing tall through every little thing.

It broke me, repeatedly, but I came back.

I bounced back to him. I stayed in his arms. I stayed in his heart.

But he didn't stay in mine.

He would never know the feelings that I had for him. He would never feel the same. Why?

Because he had her. He loved her. He loved the way her hair flowed in the wind, the way her smiled shined so bright, the way her eyes twinkled whenever he looked at her. He told me one night. He told me how much he loved her. It was true love, something that I didn't have.

He was still convinced that I had a crush on R/B/N. I had had a crush on him, since like the fourth grade, but times had changed. I eventually saw what Christina saw in Corbyn, falling head over heels for the blondie.

But I couldn't blame him.

Christian was amazing.

She was so nice, she was so pretty, she was a warrior, a figure of confidence and innocence. She was my friend, I hated that I fell in love with Corbyn.

The way they held hands down the hallways of school, the way they looked at each other, how they always sat next to each other at lunch. It made me realize that I would never have Corbyn.

He would never be mine.

He loved Christina, and Christina loved him.

One thing that had changed since he had asked her out was that he never really hung out with me as much as he did before. We still talked, we were still friends, but he was always with Christina.

It wasn't just me that he didn't talk to as much, it was everybody he had been friends with.

All the football players, all the friends he had before. Once he and Christina dated, it's like he had a whole new mind set and point of view of everybody.

And soon enough, he distanced himself from Christina. She became sad, it was terrible.

Corbyn didn't know how appreciated he was in his life.

He showed up at my door one day, telling me that he was going to Europe for a little bit, just to get out of reality in our town.

He explained everything that he had gone through for the 5 years that we didn't talk to each other. He explained that his relationship with his family went down, how he had fallen in love made everything else in his life drop low. His grades, his friendship, his family.

Everything.

He wanted to just go to another country, see what freedom was like. He wanted to get out of this old town we had been stuck in since birth.

So he did.

The next week, he went to Europe.

And that was the last time I ever saw Corbyn.