shawn mendes.

okur, so, gorls, we gon need to talk bout something pretty important.

sorry i don't why i did that.

but it's true. we have to talk about something pretty important. before i start, i'd like to say that if you somehow and stupidly don't like shawn mendes, please just don't read this. because this is what happens : someone reads something they don't like, and then they say rude stuff. and we don't need that hear.

NOW. MY ATTENTION IS ON THE MENDES ARMY.

IF YOU ARE A TRUE MEMBER OF THE MENDES ARMY, YOU SHOULD KNOW SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT IS HAPPENING TOMORROW. FRIDAY, MAY 25, 2018.

his new album comes out.

we have been waiting so fucking long for this, i swear to god. i think me and shawn have a lot in common because all we ever say is "soon". i mean, that must be his favorite fucking word because he says it more than me. 

i'm serious.

"new music, out soon."

"hey guys, SM3, soon."

"don't worry! it'll be soon."

STOP FUCKING SAYING THAT, SHAWN. WE KNOW IT'S A LIE, SO JUST STOP.

shawn has been teasing us so fucking much with these songs. 

- In My Blood

- Lost In Japan

- Youth

- Where Were You In The Morning

- AND NOW FUCKING NERVOUS. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE.

and then tomorrow, friday, may 25, 2018, will be the day SM3 is released to the world. 

the day where "soon" will finally be "now". 

and i can't FUCKING WAIT ANY LONGER.

his performance with khalid at the billboard awards was absolutely phenomenal. i think it's amazing how people like shawn stand up for these things. in case you don't know, the song YOUTH is about the recent school shootings and about how the government will not do anything about it.

they will not control the guns.

that's why i love the song. because it has such a moving message. it's true. our government will not do anything about the gun violence and the recent school shootings. so now the teenagers have to stand up against the adults who want nothing to do with this because it doesn't affect them.

it's kinda like harry potter.

khalid wore a shirt that said "PROTECT OUR GUNS" but the 'guns' was crossed out, and underneath it was the word "CHILDREN". shawn wore the YOUTH hoodie that i so badly want.

when i saw the survivors of one of the recent school shootings walk out onto the stage and sing with the two adults, my heart melted. i was so happy when i saw everybody cheer even louder, clap even harder, and stand up from their seats to the students. 

we need more people like shawn.

there will be a part 2 to this for tomorrow when the album is out.

AAARRRGGGGHHHHH IM SO FUCKING EXCITED, LORD HELP ME, I THINK IM GONNA SUFFOCATE.