The Truth P. 1

FINN POV

I knew that it would be a lot for Rory to take in so I knew I needed to give her time. I worked on a project that could potentially further my career and allow me to be wherever I needed to be whenever, while she slept.

"Rory, love. We are going to be landing any minute." I gently rub her leg she slowly opens her eyes but they suddenly turned to urgency she quickly pulled the sick bag out the chairs side pocket and began to get sick. I rub her back, knowing that there wasn't much more I could do while we were landing. She began to sob quietly.

"What's wrong love?"

With a small voice "This is embarrassing."

"Oh love, don't be embarrassed you're pregnant it's bound to happen."

"I guess but still it's embarrassing..."

--

Once we landed I sent a text off to Logan letting him know that I had landed and after I settle I'll contact him to make plans.

Rory and I were in the car on the way to a family owned hotel and I decided I needed to figure out how she wanted to go about speaking to Logan.

"I know there is a lot we need to talk about regarding what I had told you but right now I was wondering if you wanted to do this Logan thing tonight or tomorrow."

"Let me turn on my phone and see if there are any messages from Logan, and I'll decide from there."

"Okay sounds good. Do you know what you are going to tell him?"

"The truth... It'll be hard but I'm not going to lie to him."

"I agree. I can handle whatever he throws my way. Check your phone and let me know."

She turns on her phone and it almost immediately started to blow up. While she started to check her messages I got a reply from Logan.

L: Waiting to hear from you. I really need to get a hold of Rory but when I call her; her message says that she is unreachable.

I decided to wait until Rory was done before responding. We promptly arrived at the hotel and got the keys to our suite and settled in.

It took a few minutes before Rory was done listening and reading all the messages "Well it looks like he knows... Shira told him that he is going to be a father and he needs to make things right between him and I, he wants me to call him as soon as possible. He sounded pretty pissed. So I guess tonight it is."

"Man she just can't hold her tongue can she? I will text Logan to meet me in the bar downstairs but I will send you. How long do you think until you'd be ready to meet him?"

"Give me 30 minutes, but aren't you going to go with me?"

"I'll come down after a little bit and sit in a spot where I can see you two but not so that he can see me. If he raises his voice or causes any trouble I will be right there. Okay?"

"Okay. Tell him 25 minutes and I'll head down in 30."

I nodded.

F: Meet me at the bar at the hotel in 25 minutes. Just you and I. Tomorrow we can meet with Colin and Robert.

L: Alright man. I may end up getting there early; I can meet you at your suite.

F: I have things I need to straighten out in the office here so just meet me in the bar.

L: Okay see you soon.

"He says he might get here early, so I wouldn't leave him waiting."

"Oh alright, let me brush my teeth and splash some water on my face and I'll change and head down."

--

RORY POV

I threw on a simple dress, nothing too fancy but good enough for a nice bar and was ready to go, although I was really nervous.

"Finn, I'm about ready to head out..."

"Okay, love. I will be down in about 5 minutes. Order anything you'd like it's all taken care of. If you need me stand up and I will be right there."

"Thank you Finn. I know this isn't easy for either of us."

"No it's not but it needs to be done. It'll make things easier on our relationship. Now get your beautiful butt down there."

He pulled me in and gave me a small kiss, I sighed it made my worries dissipate.

--

The moment I walk into the bar I see that his back is facing the door, I take a deep breath and make my way over to him, I tap him on the shoulder and he turns to look at me.

"Ace?! What are you doing here?" he stands and gives me a hug

I awkwardly take a step back "I got a visit from your mother and I think we need to talk."

"Yes, yes we do. Please sit." I sit down and the waiter came to take orders all I wanted was a ginger ale as my stomach was still a bit on edge.

Waiting there silently fidgeting with my hands in my lap I didn't know how to start this conversation, thankfully he spoke first.

"How come you didn't tell me? We are having a baby and you didn't think I should know?" he said as I saw Finn walk in

"About that..." Just than a beautiful blond comes marching over

"I knew it! This whore is the reason Shira put our wedding on hold isn't it?"

Immediately I knew that this was Odette, her French accent was a dead give away

"Odette please, calm down. I wasn't expecting her... I was actually expecting Finn."

It wasn't hard to take notice that he didn't defend the fact she called me a whore and really I had considered that I could be perceived that way but I would think he would've said something to the contrary.

"Right and I was just in the area." Odette said

"No, he was expecting Finn. I was sent instead. I just need to talk to Logan so your wedding can get back on track. Please I'm not here to cause any trouble." I say trying to keep calm

"Back on track?" Logan questions

"Yes, I just needed to tell you the information your mother has isn't the full information as she chose not to believe me."

"I have to hear this!" Odette huffs. Man she definitely is a Shira in training.

"I think this needs to be just between Logan and I. So if you don't mind going and sitting at the bar, this shouldn't take too long."

"I will not..." Odette started

"O, go to the bar." Logan commanded her and she immediately turned and headed to the bar.

"Sorry about her. Now what did Shira chose not to believe?"

I started to feel even more nervous I almost want to stand up so Finn will come over here but before I do I was able to calm myself I knew that, this part was something I needed to do on my own.

"The child I am carrying... Isn't yours..."