Introduction/Cast:

WARNING: THIS IS A BOYXBOY ROMANCE WITH SOME SEXUAL THEMES
AND BULLYING/VIOLENCE. 

THIS BOOK MAY CONTAIN TRIGGERING ASPECTS: E.G SELF-HARM & ABUSE.
PLEASE PROCEED WITH CAUTION!

This book has been updated and rewritten (see bottom).

- Triggering aspects are kept to a minimum with self-harm mentioned but not described.

- Bullying and violence are described a little more but only more so on one occasion. 

- This story also contains references to and a brief description of abuse and mental health.

- This story is fluff only.

SAM (Face Claim Above):

Sam is 17 has known he's gay since he was 13 years, ensuing an internal struggle that was coming to terms with the fact that he likes boys. However, he has told but a single soul, Emily, due to his crippling anxiety and fear that everyone will reject him. Having been bullied on and off for the majority of his time in education, the last thing he needed was more people against him because of his sexuality. Eyes hazel and wide with worry, you rarely find him without his nose in a book and he can seem hyper at times. His messy chocolate-brown hair reflects his complicated emotions. He loves taking pictures of nature or something that inspires him yet refuses to pursue a career in his long time hobby.

FRED  (Face Claim Above):

Frederick is 17, though turns 18 in just four months. His hair is blonde, sticking up and swept back at the fringe and his eyes a sapphire-blue. He is particularly athletic, loves working out and has a somewhat sarcastic sense of humour. He's been Sam's friend for a long time. Over time he's become quite popular as a result of playing for the school's football team and has found himself surrounded by 'friends' he barely knows. With classes boring him to death and barely achieving passing grades, he quickly developed a laid back attitude and makes jokes out of everything - including himself.

EMILY (Face Claim Above):

Emily is a 17-year-old girl and has been a close friend with Sam since middle school. Dirty blonde hair long and elegant, her grass-green eyes reflect her adventurous side. She considers herself to be a 'geek' due to her love for computers but also enjoys going on hikes and camping. Not only is Emily well known amongst her classmates but she's also had various boys attempting to ask her out - many of whom she has defeated in soccer or basketball.

MIKE (Face Claim Above):

Sam's main bully: motorcycle-riding, varsity jacket-wearing, certified bad-boy; 17 years old. He's known Sam for almost as long as Emily and Fred... and things weren't always as hostile as they seem now. Despite his venomous tongue, he utilises his charming charisma and dashing looks to swagger his way through life. His ocean-blue eyes pierce those before him and his perfectly quaffed, brown hair completes the look.

PLEASE NOTE (17/06/2021):

This work was originally started in September 2017, when I was fourteen. At that time, POV formats and music/image accompaniments were prevalent on Wattpad. Four years later, I am not the same writer I was back then. This was my first time writing a book like this.

Over the three years in which I wrote the book, concluding in August 2020, I maintained the same style as the original chapters. However, due to the large time frame and large gaps between writing (as well as poor planning when I began writing this), there are some continuity errors and plots that don't necessarily make sense.

I am currently working on fixing said problems while trying to maintain the original story. I hope to have all possible corrections made by September this year, in time for its fourth birthday.

- Thank you.

(07/07/2021):

I am delighted to say I have finished updating and rewriting the story and it is now rid of the errors and poor quality that was in it before. I hope that all corrections and additions/rewrites made maintain the original spirit and story of the story I started writing all those years ago; only better.

Enjoy!