Sequels & Next Work!

I firstly want to thank you all for your incredible support and feedback for this book during its three years of publishing. I hope you enjoyed it and will stick around for my next projects!

I am happy to announce that I have two sequels/spin-offs to 'Once Upon A Moonlight' that I am working on- which I shall speak about in a moment. These books will not be published until I have completed a significant amount of their chapters as I wish to focus on a few things in the meantime:

- Fixing/Correcting Mistakes in Once Upon A Moonlight.

- Altering some scenes in order for them to make sense.

- Creating character profiles and fixing consistency errors with them. 

{DONE: 07/07/2021}

... And finally, my new series!

Next Work:

My next work to be published is a supernatural mystery/rom-com novel; 'Werewolf Diaries'.

Synopsis:

'Four years ago, the tragic death of a young boy in the local woods - and the disappearance of another - sent the town of Celestial Cove into a state of confusion and trepidation. Documented as an animal attack, the authorities were unable to locate the creature responsible. So, with their only lead being an additional boy with no evidence to tie him to the events that transpired, the case was soon dismissed. The boy in question? Raymond Clypeus. 

Raymond Clypeus is an outcasted 17-year-old high-school student. After suspicions were raised regarding his involvement in the strange happenings all those years ago, Ray has been shunned and bullied all his life. Now, with death figures rising by the day once again, there seems no answer to the culprit's identity. When a diary is found in the high school corridor, it's up to Ray to stop the madness once and for all, exposing the killer page by page as history repeats itself.'

More Info Coming Soon!

Sequels:

As I mentioned beforehand, there are two planned sequels for OUAM. Both have an official title and cover - one of the two is...

Pierced:

Pierced is the second instalment in the 'Moonlit Series' and my non-BoyXBoy debut novel

Pierced is the second instalment in the 'Moonlit Series' and my non-BoyXBoy debut novel. It will feature Emily & Pierce as they traverse the new environment of England's capital city, London.

(No - it isn't about Louis Tomlinson, that's just a face claim.)

Synopsis:

University life is suiting Emily Roberts remarkably, with top grades in her examinations and soaring successes in her programming course. Living in an apartment with Pierce meant she didn't have to worry about accommodation either but having a roommate is harder than she expected. So, she decides to get back out there and re-enter the dating scene. 

However, Emily soon discovers there's something holding her back...

Pierce, meanwhile, is struggling to uphold his Norweigen fame as a singer and songwriter. Despite his sold-out gigs and multiple hirings for weddings, his singles have yet to leave a mark on England's charts. Pierce realises that he is to be a success in the modern-day, he needs to expand his talents and decides to enter the duet scene.

The only problem is, he needs a duet partner...

---

Second Chances:

Second Chances is the third instalment in the 'Moonlit Series' and will feature Mike as he is given a second chance at turning his life around in Diomont City

Second Chances is the third instalment in the 'Moonlit Series' and will feature Mike as he is given a second chance at turning his life around in Diomont City. Featuring cameos from the original book; Second Chances explores Mike's sexuality, childhood and future ambitions.

Synopsis:

Leaving his old life behind him, Mike Miller has moved to the big city in search of a fresh start. A story of acceptance, discovery and redemption - this is Book 3 of the Moonlit Series.

Having taken up a bartending job at the 'Moonshine Nightclub', Mike is relishing in the energy and excitement of Diomont City. During one shift, however, Mike receives a phone call from his ex-girlfriend: Emily. It soon becomes clear that distancing himself from his past mistakes won't be as easy as it seemed when his past haunts and hinders his endeavours. Mike finally faces the question that's burdened him since he fell in love with Sam...

Why?

---

And there you have it! Those are all my works/projects that I can announce at this current time.

Thank you again for your support and I hope you'll continue to enjoy the magic that is the art of storytelling! <3