Chapter 7: "Accident"

Chloes POV:

"The fuck Chloe! I cant believe you stole from a freaking store when you have a thousands of dollars! This is so irresponsible!" Mom yelled at me like crazy. I just stayed quiet. I had enough trouble for one day...

"Like I said; It was a dare alright?" I said explaning the 100th time.

"Thats what you get for making BAD FRIENDS! You are better than them Chloe! YOU ALMOST GOT ARRESTED! " she yelled once more.

"Whatever" I said rolling my eyes.

"UGH JUST LOOK AT THE FREAKING MAGAZINE COVER!?!" she said throwing the magazine at me. I looked at the cover and smiled. I even took a picture of it with my phone.

"Thats classic non-celebrity thang" I said looking at the magazine cover of me flipping off paps. My middle finger rocked...

"YOU ARE ONLY 13- GOING ON 14 AND YOU DO THIS? THIS IS CRAZY CHLOE!" she yelled

"I dont feel like that" I said without expression.

"What am I going to do with you?" she said having tears in her eyes.

"Leave me alone, Ill deal with myself" I said getting up.

"Grounded for 3 months" she said

"Ugh, whatever" I said rolling my eyes.

"No cellphone; no laptop; no tv- no anything" she said confiscating all my things.

"You are the worst mother" I said to her emotionlessly.

I went upstairs and heard my mother cry. Dad wasnt home yet from Madisons studio recording session. "The hell Chloe?" Cody said to me.

"What?" I said annoyed

"You are nuts"

"So I've heard"  I said leaving.

"You are not leaving this house-ever for the summer. Im not going to let you- and you arent going to sneak out. Even Chaz is here to watch out for you. Im just surprised you arent doing drugs.. or I assume you arent?" he said to me harshly.

"Oh I never thought of that! Thanks for the idea big brother" I said sarcastically. I'll never do drugs... they werent my style-either way.

"You lost yourself Chloe- or is that what I should call you?" he said. He gave me a long stare and went downstairs to help mom. I stood here a little bit more and walked to my room slowly. I slammed my door shut and laid on my bed. Life was worthless. I didnt make myself like this...my parents did.. they didnt love me... they loved everyone but me... so it was worthless trying to impress them.

But if I wanted to impress them... it was playing music or being famous.. but  I didnt want that.. it wasnt good enough for me..

"Knock knock" His annoying voice said coming inside my room. I turned to him in disgust.

"What the hell do you want?" I asked

"To come in here and torture you about your recent behavior" Chaz said

"You arent allowed in my room" I said

"Its not like anythings gonna happen. Just some lecture" he said smirking

"Get out I dont want to hear any shit from you" I said

"Woahh first time swearing? Or first time swearing to us- family members?" he said surprised.

"Get out Chaz"

"Thats no way to speak to your uncle" he said

"Ha! Like you are my uncle. Wow Chaz nice" I said rolling my eyes.