Chapter 29: Chaos

Chazs POV:

"Stop faking it, I know it hurts" Megan said.

"Dont worry about me Im fine" I said. I didnt really blame Justin for all this. Today was the worst day of all and I didnt want to say this but it was all Megans fault. Because of the shit today Chloe is mad at me.

"No you're not." She said.

"Go check up on Justin and sleep. Ill be okay." I said trying to make her leave... she finally did what she was told and left. I quickly ran upstairs and went in Chloes room.

"Wake up Chloe" I said

"Ugh Im sleeping" she said groaning.

"Just talk to me" I said.

"Go away Chaz" she said pushing me

"No not until we work things out" I said demanding.

"We will talk things out to tomorrow" she  said. 

"Just listen to me" I said deeply. She finally turned around and stood up.

"Five minutes" she said

"Im not drawn to your mom. I dont think I ever will. What she said today was nothing. I dont think she has feelings for me.... shes loves Justin and hes her world not me... I was just a part of it. In any words shes isnt in my world, I could never do to Justin." I said.

"Then why did she pick you"

"Who knows maybe I was just next to her and was the closer example?" I said.

"Or maybe you're still in her head" Chloe said rolling her eyes.

"Justin partied with Chantel and Ashley today.. the media leaked a photo of them kissing and people now think its a cheating scandal. Meg came over to me for some comfort and accidently fell asleep, with having Justin the wrong idea. Everything is freaking messed up now" I said.

"No duh"

"Just whatever you think... there is nothing between your mom and I" I said firmly.

"Fine..."

"Believe me... she might be drawn to me... but Im not drawn to her... Ill do whatever I can to not let them go apart... do whatever I can to help Meg. Just understand that... for the love of your mother alright?" I said

"Fine.." she said agreeing.

I stood there waiting.

"You can go now"

I stood a little longer. Then she finally understood and gave me a kiss. "Good night" she said smiling. I smiled back saying the same thing.

*Few days later*

Everything was not okay, thing didnt go back to normal as they should. This would have been the longest fight between Megan and Justin after marriage. Rumors in the media are still spreading from cheating scandal, break-ups and even the word divorce was in there. Justin have been going in and out but mostly out. He has been hanging out with models everywhere, even the Jenner girls. He has been living in a hotel, causing more rumors in the media and also driving Megan crazy.

Mostly at nights she couldnt sleep at all, hoping to have Justin come back. She would wait for him until dawn, but knew that he wasnt coming back. Hatred between Chantel and Megan have grew worse. Chantel would send text and pictures of Justin and her to Megan and she would just explode.

One night Megan went out to literally kill Chantel and get Justin back but I had to stop her. She was going to be a murderer, and I couldnt let that happen.