Chapter 13: Common

Madisons POV:

"Dont let go.." Nick and I sang at the same time.

"That was great' Scooter said clapping his hand. I know I love singing but this was not interesting.

"I think that was my favorite song" Nick said to me. I just nodded trying to hide my annoyance from this.

"You okay?" Justin asked me as I got out of the studio.

"Yeah.. Just a bit tired" I said

"Really? Get some rest then. You guys only have one more song to record and its showtime!" he said happily.

"I dont want to be home alone, can I go over to your house?" I asked

"Of course you can. You dont need permission" he said as he held Megans hand.

"Alright then thanks"  I said.

"Hey Madison! Wait up!" I heard Nick call behind me. Ugh what is it this time...

"Hi" I said in a low key

"You okay?" he asked first

"Just tired"  I said

"Of course you are. Get some rest" he said

"Im going over to Justins house for some rest"  I said

"What happend to your place?" Nick said as if he is a little mad about that.

"I dont know" I said thinking about now... It would be better to stay alone in the house and get some rest but Justins house was cooler.

"Weird.. Anyway... So I just wanted to ask you that... Do you want to go out with me tomorrow night?" he asked sweetly.

Ugh. No.

"Umm go out?"  I questioned. That wasnt in my vocabulary nowadays.

"Yeah wait no.. wait yes.. wait no... Um well it doesnt have to be a date but just hang out or something" he said

I giggled by the way he got nervous. "Um just the two of us?" I asked. It was going to be so awkward with him if we go alone.

"Well it doesnt have to be... How about all four of us hang out? You me, Yesenia and Cody?" he said, but he said Codys name in a low key. I thought they made up already? It was confusing- their friendship.

"Yeah sure, that will be great" I said excited now. " Where should we go?"

"Where do you want to go?"

"Somewhere fun. Like play games and of course you know.. hang out and chill" I said

"Hmm.... how about we go to DisneyLand?" he suggested

"No way really?!"  I said getting excited.

"Yeah.. Disneyland" he repeated

"Im so in. I cant wait!" I said excited

"Great.. Ill go talk to the other two" he said

"Great thanks" I said happily and running over to Justins car.

"Watcha excited for?" Justin asked smiling

"Nick just made plans for tomorrown night, Yesenia, Cody, Nick and I are going to Disneyland" I said happily.

"Wow nice. I remember my Disneyland memory" he said lost in thought.

"Cool" I said wondering if I should ask him about it or not..

I sat in the middle and watched Megan look at her gold charm bracelet. "Wow thats beautiful" I said starring at her bracelet. I couldnt take my eyes off of it.