Chapter 35: High

Madisons POV:

"Madison Beer and Cody Bieber reunited?" I read aloud from the US weekly app.

"Everybody knew you guys met up." Chloe said sipping her starbucks coffee.

"Nothing is private anymore." I mumbled.

"No duh." she said.

I read the article of what it said and I was glad about it. They didnt mention anything about being at the hill and what happened.

What happened last night... meant nothing, atleast I made it nothing...

*Flashback*

"Cody stop." I said as he kept sucking my neck. I knew what he was going to do and I didnt like the fact of it at the moment.

"Why?" he asked.

"Its not right. We arent at the age." I said into his eyes.

"Im scared that you wouldnt be my first."he said.

"Do I really have to be?"

"You are important to me so yeah."

"We arent at the age right now. I dont want to fall into a big mistake." I said looking away.

"Alright... if thats what you want." he said looking disappointed.

"I need to go home now please." I said hoping he would take me home now.

"Okay." he agreed-finally.

***

As we got to my place, we stopped in silence.

"So what do do with this night?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" he questioned. 

"Should we forget this night happened or what?"

"I dont know... its up to you. It already happened so why forget it?" he said.

"Alright. Well lets just move on." I said.

"Goodnight. Keep in touch." he said.

What a lie...

"Bye." I said getting out of the car.

To be honest, I wish the night was longer so that we spent more time together but I have to stay strong and act like I dont need him anymore...

*End of Flashback*

"So you are going back tomorrow?" I asked Chloe.

"Yeah. The Brauns- Dad, Cody and I." she answered.

"I wish Nick would stay with me." I mumbled in sadness.

"He has work back in LA, just go back to your place in LA." she suggested.

"Yeah, I guess. Ill start packing soon to go. What about your mom?"

"I think she is still with my dad... I didnt hear anything from the news." she said.

I smirked. "I hope they get back together."

"Sure." she said not really caring.

Megans POV:

I woke up to see I was in Justins hotel. I wasnt sure whether to be mad or not. You know what? Im mad. I hate the fact Im here and I hate the fact what we did last night. It was a shit full of shame.