Chapter 11: First Date Gone Wrong

Madisons POV:

"That's a wrap!" Justin yelled.

"Great" I said putting the headphones back on the hanger. I got out of the studio and sat down to hear the track. I was shooting Monster High, and the song was finally finished. By this week I will be doing the music video for it, which hopefully will be fun. Lately, everything is pretty the same...

Nick was even closer to me than usual. He was getting pretty annoying. Rumors already gone out saying Nick and I are going out... we haven't confirmed anything about it. One thing I know is that Nick actually likes that rumor and wants it to be true... but I am staying quiet about it. Once it gets out of hand- I will do something about it.

Besides Monster High song, I was still working on the album with Nick. We already recorded 5 songs out of 8. We didn't know what the albums name was going to be... which-that is the problem.

"That's great Mads" Justin said patting my shoulder.

"Selfie!" Justin said taking a selfie with me and with Megan behind.

"Okay so Mads, you know the rumor about you and Cody? Yeah they are still going on actually. Also with the whole Nick rumors... The funny part is... its Nick VS Cody. Who is Madisons Beau? Now" Justin said checking his phone.

"That Cody rumors are still going on? I thought it went away?" I said in shock

"Well it hasn't. Fans are fighting over which one is better- Cody or Nick." Justin said chuckling

"Whos winning?" Megan asked

"Cody is winning actually.. By 10 votes" Justin said surprised.

"I don't accept that. That's impossible" she said looking at Justins phone.

"Well Nick is going to rise to the top-eh who knows. But this is good because its raising your fame!" Justin said high fiving me. I high fived him back with a confused face.

"Don't worry. Its your choice." Justin said reassuring me

"Right... So how do I stop this?" I asked

"Oh please, its not going to stop..." Megan said scoffing behind me. I rolled my eyes- lately she was getting on my nerves... How does Justin live with her? And mostly- why does she hate me so much!? To be clear here Cody and I DO NOT have anything going on. Jeez.

"Well here is a solution- you can go on an interview and I am pretty sure they are going to ask you about the rumors which gives you time to clear that up and state your statement." Justin said

"Hmm I think that will work... But how am I going to get an interview?" I asked. I was pretty sure it wasn't that easy.

"That's easy" Justin said taking me by surprise. "Im pretty good friends with Ellen, so I could book it for you" he said giving me his hot smile... If he weren't Megans... Im pretty sure I was going to go after him.

"Awwn thanks" I said giving him my smile too.

"Im your manager- that's what I do" he said smiling.

***

I was walked around smelling the lovely roses at Justins backyard. It was really weird how Megan can't seem to spend time with her kids but still care for these flowers too.

"MADISON!" Justin yelled from his porch. He was very far away. I looked at him and he told me to come in. I ran over inside the house breathing hard.

"Dude you are weird" I heard a comment from Cody as he walked passed me.

"Its not like you don't breathe!" I called after him in total annoyance.

"Well besides that Ive got you booked for tomorrows afternoon's show of Ellen!" Justin said smiling