Chapter 33: Hurt

Megans POV:

Madison and I arrived together at the Young Hollywood awards. I remembered my first awards... and it was a very awkward day. Every award I went to was with Justin... memories went back into my head making me think about them.

I miss Justin... the way we were... the way we used to just... be together. But I want to try someone else... be with someone else. All my life Ive been only with Justin. Jake, Chaz, the others? They were nothing...

"Megan! Megan Bieber?! Look here!" One photographer said.

"Its Megan Lowe, not Bieber." I said harshly to him and rolled my eyes. Madison and I kept walking until we hit the carpet. It was fantastic. All of my celebrity friends were here. I was walking over to Cody Simpson until someone grabbed me by the waist and kissed my cheek. I turned to see who it was.

What the hell.

It was Justin.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" I said to, trying not to get the cameras take that.

"Nothing babe." he said.

Oh my god, I cant believe he was doing this in public... Now there are going to be rumors spreading about the fake divorce thing, or if we are back together or not.

"You are so dead." I threatened.

"I missed you so much." he said.

"Shut up." I said. I heard the sarcasm in his voice. He had to be playing. "Go get your freaking models to take a picture! And dont ever come near me like that again!" I said to him. I felt pretty bad saying that because of the sad look on his face. I hate to hurt him like that but I tried not to care.

Every celebrity looked at us and it was humiliating.

As I entered inside, I looked for my seat. Sadly I found out it was right next to Justin and of course the others- The Brauns and my family. I didnt want to sit there, sadly it was all because of Justin. If we keep sticking together and meeting up... I feel like I want him back... but this time, I wasnt going to let that happen.

I saw Cody Simpson sitting and walked over there. "Hey Cody... how have you been?" I started the chat.

"Great! What about you?" he asked.

"Stressing over this... crap that is going on." I admitted.

"Because of Justin?" he guessed, it was pretty obvious.

"Yeah...I need a favor for that.. Um... can we switch seats? I rather sit over here than to be with you know who." I said.

"Yeah sure... if you dont mind sitting next to these people." he said showing them with his eyes. We both laughed.

"Im pretty sure it would be a lot better than to be with Justin." I said.

We finally switched seats as I sighed in relieve. It was dangerous to be around Justin. His charm could still work on me.

Madisons POV:

I tried getting far away as possible from Cody. He was with Kylie though, and I was with Chloe. We moved further everytime Cody came closer to us.

That text from long ago... was still disturbing me. He was driving me nuts. Did he love or not? Was he trying to ruin me or not?

"This was suppose to be a great night except he is ruining it." I said rolling my eyes.

"Wow teenage love..." Chloe said.

"You're lucky Chaz isn't like that." I said. I shouldnt really talk about Chaz like this, it could make Chloe feel uncomfortable.