Chapter 30: Later

Chazs POV:

"This is all your fault your motherfucker!" Justin said to me as he punched me in the face. It hurt much more than usual, maybe because he actually hit me with all he had. I didnt blame him. All this shit between Justin and I were all because of Megan. 

"Justin stop!" Megan yelled at him. "This is a fucking public place, the media are gonna go crazy!" she yelled. Who the fuck cared about the freaking media? Damn it! Fuck you Meg!! 

"This is all your fault!" Justin said kicking me in the gut. I had no choice but to get up and hit him back. "I wasnt suppose to be apart of this!" I yelled.

"What do you mean!" Justin yelled.

"Im not stealing Megan away! I dont know the fuck she is talking about! What the fuck do you mean by divorce!" I yelled the first part at Justin and the last one to Megan.

"You heard me" she said confidently. She walked over to Justin and said " You cheated Justin. Even if it was a joke or crap... it still counted. Now you can go fuck Chantel all you want because its not gonna effect me anymore..." Megan said coldly. I saw the anger and hurt in Justins eyes. He might be exploding. "Oh and here. I dont need this" she said giving him her wedding ring.

 I cant believe she did that.

"Lets go" Megan said to me.

***

"What the fuck Megan!" I yelled at her.

"What!" She yelled back.

"Are you fucking joking!?" I yelled again.

"No Im not" she said calmly now.

"Is this true?" Chloe said yelling as she came up to us. She had her phone in her hands. Im guessing she read the news about the divorce.

"Im sorry Chloe..." Megan said

"How could you? All your fucking life, dad was the one that helped you and practically raised you. He did everything for you and still got you back when he hurted you the most. But this? After all he has done for you, why cant you just get him back? This shit in fucking messed up. If you are planning to be with Chaz? Well good luck.... you just lost me" Chloe said to Megan.

"Dont you dare swear at me" Megan said. I cant believe she wasnt even breaking down... even after hurting her own daughter like this. I knew Chloe was going to be broke. She was just going to fall into depression.

"I dont care anymore. Im not sure if you are even my mother" Chloe said crying now. She walked away to her room. I wanted to go after her and help her out but I wanted to yell at Megan of how stupid she was.

"What the hell do you want? You are losing everyone!" I yelled at Megan.

"Im not going to lose everyone. Im not going to lose you thats for sure. They might get upset but they will get over it."

"Are you out of your mind" I said angrily.

"No Im not. I swear" she said calmly. "Dont worry about Chloe... Ill talk to her later" Megan said.

I wasnt sure of what was going on. I have to make this right. Because of Megan.. Im hated by my best friend... and my love Chloe. This was all wrong... very wrong. I have to fix this.

"Dont you dare do anything" I said.

"Fine" she backed down and sat down on the couch. She did absolutely nothing.

I took Megans car and drove over to Justins apartment. I have to sort things out. I knocked on the door of his apartment but no answer. Maybe he wasnt home but he had to be. I banged on it more until the door opened by itself. It wasnt even locked. I was getting worried now. Im sure Justin isnt stupid enough to go suicidal. Just because of right wrong words he cant just kill himself right?