Chapter 25: New Rival

Yesenias POV:

"Why is my bracelet in your hands?" she asked me like the millionth time. I wasnt sure what to answer.

"I bought it. This isnt yours so get over it" I said. I knew she wasnt convinced but still I had to stall her. I still dont understand how Madisons bracelet was with Cody... have they met before? Or did she give it to him when they assumingly first met? Besides that,  I cant let Cody and Madison combine or.. be together because of this old bracelet.. I need to know the story....

I need to keep these two apart... so that means Cody shouldnt know that this is Madison bracelet... and Madison shouldnt know Cody had it.... Its up to me now.

"You are so full of yourself! Stop lying!" she said. She jumped on top of me trying to get the bracelet, but I wasnt going to give it to her that easily...

"Get off!" I yelled. I tried getting out of her grip but she was tough. I finally kicked her off of me as she laid down next to me. I got up quickly and ran for the door. Just as I was about to make it out I landed on the floor on my stomach- Madison pulled me by the ankle and that made me trip. In my anger I kicked her head as she let go. I got up and closed the door and broke the lock from the outside. She isnt going out till I say so....

I put the bracelet in my pocket and fixed myself in the hallway mirror. I hated Madison... who does she think she is? I thought she and I would be good friends but hell no... she aint getting what I wanted for years...

I went downstairs to see people eating cake and ice cream. "Hey guys whats going on?" I asked.

"Nothing much  I guess" Cody answered.

"Did I hear screaming upstairs?" Chloe asked raising her eyebrows.

I looked around the room to see the TV on. "Nope, I didnt hear anything. I just went up to the studio room to get something. It was probably the tv maybe?" I lied.

"Hmm Maybe" Chloe said. Then she and Jessica went off somewhere else.

"So Cody... how are you feeling?" I asked him.

"A lot better I guess. The day is almost over... and Im just scared that starting from tomorrow- my life is going to very public and really busy" he said eating his ice cream.

"C'mon lets go to the porch" I said as I walked over outside and he followed behind. We sat down on the couch face to face. "Dont worry Cody. What I know about being famous you know as a model and stuff- it could be a really big and crazy. Singers and models might have a difference but they are the same in some ways. I just get most of the fame for being the daughter of Scooter Braun but fame doesnt stop me from doing whatever I want in my childhood." I said giving him advice.

"Yeah... I guess... but whatever I do... people know... and its never gonna be private" he said.

"If you really try- not everything can go public you know..." I said.

"Ill try..."

"Cody... just think of the positive thoughts. You are always thinking about the negitives in life like seriously? That had got to go" I said chuckling and so did he.

"You got that last part from Thats so raven didnt ya" 

"A girl can try" I said smiling. 

"Thanks" he said 

"Of course! Your welcome!" I said cheerfully. I wanted to kiss him so badly but that would just ruin everything... hopefully he knew that I liked him more than a sister during the game...

We both got up as I hugged him and kissed him on his cheek. "You're gonna be a great rockstar" I said trying to be nice now. We both went inside the house as I quickly ran upstairs to Madison. She was banging on the door really loudly and yelling. Good thing I turned up the music downstairs so they wouldnt hear her.