Chapter 34: Did it

Madisons POV:

*Young Hollywood Awards*

Justin and Megan got really intense on stage. Everything was so public. It must have been really embarrassing for Megan. If only Megan knew Chloe and Chaz were dating, Im sure she would go crawling back to Justin.

Cody and I were nominated for the best fan favorite album. Codys album was the album he wrote for Kylie. To be honest, I heard all of them and they were pretty amazing. My album that was nominated was the duet I did with Nick.

I felt a hand on my right shoulder as I got startled by it. I turned around to see it was Nick.

He chuckled. "Dont worry. Its not Cody." He said sarcastically.

"Ha-ha." I said rolling my eyes. He should stop mentioning Cody. It was the best.

"And the best fan favorite album of the year is... Us, by Madison Beer and Nick Braun!" Nina Dobrev announced. I got excited a lot inside. Nick grabbed my hand and we walked down the aisle to the stage.

"Thank you so much for the votes! Im glad most of you enjoyed it. You guys inspire us everyday and we are very thankful!" Nick said.

Then it was my turn to talk. "Yes, I would like to thank everyone especially Megan and Justin for helping us write and produce all these songs... we couldnt have done it without you!" I said waving to the crowd.

We walked back to our seats. Nick kissed me on my cheeks. "Congrats."

"Congrats to you too." I said laughing as I hugged him.

The awards took forever. Although, since I wasnt running up for anything else, I could just go. Cody already got the newcomer of the year award. I guess he would be celebrating tonight.

Just then I got a text.

Cody: Congratulations!

I didnt reply back nor look at him. I tried to pretend that I didnt read the text if he was looking at me.

Cody: C'mon dont pretend you dont know.

Me: What do you want? Should I change my number, so you dont contact me anymore?

Cody: Even if you change your number, its easy to find it again.

Me: Fine, you're right.

Cody: Sorry about earlier.

Me: Whatever, you did it anyway. Its not like you can undo it.

Cody: Well I wasnt joking about meeting up tonight.

Me: Why you wanna meet up?

Cody: I wanted to talk, just hang out.

Me: We're over, thats sort of iilegal.

Cody: Lol, no its not. Its okay...lets just make it private.

Me: Nothing is private in this type of career.

Cody: Lets try?

Me: No thanks. Im heading out with Nick tonight.

Cody: Are you guys dating?

Me: Why you ask?

Cody: Just answer.

Me: I dont have to.

Cody: Ill take that as a no.

Me: Its not a no.