Chapter 21: Open Mouth

Chloes POV:

'What the hell?" dad asked.

"I deleted it right after" I defended myself.

"Yeah but in three seconds even if you deleted it- media has proof that it was you and you posted it." he yelled.

"You dont even know the back story and why I posted it!" I said

"Alright then, tell me then. Why did you post that?" he asked calmly.

"Reasons behind it that you dont need to know, just drop this case and focus on Cody right now" I said harshly and stomped to my room. Ugh why was I so stupid enough to post that? But for one side I dont regret that.

Megans POV:

"Are you okay baby? Did you talk to her?" I asked coming into the living room.

"I did but she wont explain why she posted it" he said shaking his head

"Ill go talk to her" I said. I walked my way to Chloes room until something came to my head. Chaz must have told her and she got upset? That could be it. I ran over to Chazs room and opened it without permission.

"HOLY SHIT!" I screamed when I saw Chaz only wrapped in a towel on the lower part.

"AH!" he screamed, he put his hands on his face until his towel dropped.

"OH MY GOD YOU IDIOT PICK UP YOUR TOWEL!" I screamed shakingly and covering my eyes. To be honest I saw his thing...

"AHHH LOOK AWAY!" he yelled picking up his towel.

"I AM LOOKING AWAY! "I said laughing secretly. I sat down on the floor laughing crazy...

"Its not funny" he said trying not to laugh too. I saw him laughing now. I looked at him

"Dude why are you starring at me like that?" he asked

"Um what? Sorry I-

Knock knock.

"Oh my god who is that?" I whispered.

"Hide" he said

I got up and ran inside his closet.

"Hey Justin" he greeted

"Hey, yo bro what was all the yelling about?" he asked

"Umm on the phone... but we werent arguing though" he said

"Oh okay well Imma go to sleep" he said

"Good night bro" Chaz said closing the door.

I sighed in relieve. Oh my god.. what if Justin saw me in here? I got out of the closet and gave Chaz a stare. Then there was another knock. I ran back into the closet.

Chaz looked at me to see if I was not in sight, I was watching from distance though. 

"Hey Cody?" he said

"Hey Chaz, you okay? I heard yelling" he said 

"Oh sorry to bother you but I was on the phone- dont worry it wasnt an argument" Chaz lied

"Oh okay well goodnight" he said 

"Bye" Chaz said. He closed the door and gave me a sign by clearing his throat.

"Oh my gosh, that was close" I said shaking my head.

"Do you even know what would have happened if you were caught in here?" he said

"I know dude" I said rolling my eyes.

"What do you want" he said trying to not make it in a mean way.