Chapter 38: Prom

Megans POV:

For a moment I wish I didnt say that, because of the major heart break Justin was going through. And yet for a moment I was glad I said it, now Justin would know how it felt like when he hurt me through our time together.

I wanted to watch Justin break down, I wanted to know how much all this meant to him, and how he would react. Its gonna be a painful for sure.

Justins POV:

I stood there face to face with Megan. Her words were ringing through my ears and they would never go away.

That was very hurtful... For a moment I thought we were going to be back together because of this child... only to hear its not mine and it also meant we werent getting back together.

I looked into her eyes and saw cruel on one and sadness in the other. Megan wasnt usually like this at all, she has a way of shocking everybody.

But I remembered that the divorce was a revenge... and could this news be a lie and be part of the revenge too? For one thing I know is that she wants me to break down the way she used to before, but I aint doing what she wants me to do.

I want to be strong and not get beaten, like I said... it was my revenge now.

"If its not mine then whos is it?" I asked calmly. "Well who am I kidding? Its Chazs isnt it? Or did you go party and have a one night stand and now pregnant with a strangers child? Cause who knows...you actually had experience." I said dissing her directly.

"Excuse me?" she said really offended. "Thats the same way of calling me a prositute!" She yelled in anger.

"Oops." I said not really caring. She might say its Chazs but I know the truth. Instead of getting angry with Chaz, I should be angry at Megan, overall she wants Chaz ans Chaz doesnt want her and he would say an extreme no to Megan if she wanted to have a child with him so that obviously makes it clear that this isnt Chazs baby. What the hell! Is she even pregnant?

"Are you sure you're pregnant? Or could it just be another lie?"

"You dont believe me? Ha! You're stupid." she said rolling her eyes.

"Well just to be sure, how about we take a DNA test and get this over with?" I pushed on.

"Im not taking a stupid DNA test. I know who I slept with and whos the father. I dont need you asshole to prove it."

Slept with?

"What about when we slept!?" I asked.

"That didnt work."

"So you're telling me that my sperm didnt work and Chazs did?" I said directly.

"Yeah." she said lying.

"This isnt freaking Pretty little liars here Meg so dont fuck with me!"

"Get over yourself." she said rolling her eyes and shaking her head as she left the kitchen.

I thought about it for a while. She either slept with someone else after me and got pregnant or she lied about mine didnt work and its actually my child? Cause I know Chaz would never sleep with Meg...I was confused. I sat in the kitchen thinking about what really happened but nothing came into my thoughts.

How far is this stupid revenge gonna go? Who will end up beating the other as the loser gets their heart broken?

***

It had been a week since thanksgiving, and I still havent spoken to anyone. Chaz was still in Canada actually, to my relief. I heard on the news that Megan was hanging out with some of her guy friends like Harry Styles.