Xoxo...

The film finished, and Hayley was crying above me. I turned around and propped my head up with my elbow. 
"Those rapists are lucky all the dad did was kill them? I swear if that ever happens to our daughter, I will personally make them suffer." She laughed in-between sobs.

"You're not crying."

"I'm more angry than sad." She smiles at that "What?" I ask.

"In the begging when she was carrying the shopping I saw the tears." I rolled my eyes.

"Tear, you saw a tear." She smiled again. Her nose was red and her eyes glistened. She looked vulnerable, I wondered if she'd cry like this in front of anyone else.

"You passed." She ruffled my hair and shoved me off her lap. "Now come on, the coffee shop awaits." My head hit the mattress.

"Well aren't you full of energy." I teased. She wiped her tears away and shoved her phone into her back pocket. I got up and grabbed my wallet off the table. She threw me my phone and headed out.

"Wait." She turned at the door frame and bumped into my chest. "You can't go out like that." 

"Why not its hot." She lifted an eyebrow "outside, I meant its hot outside."

"You need a top." She walked over to my draws and opened the first one. Trousers. And then the second. Belts and socks. And then the third, I smirked. Boxers and briefs, and in the corner, a small pack of condoms. And then the fourth. Tops and shirts. She threw me a white sleeveless tops and turned around blushing.

"I see you still want the view of my biceps then." Her blush deepened and I turned to leave, putting the top on downstairs.

"Where are you guys going at 7:15?" Em appeared at the top of the stairs.

"You know mum will be home in an hour?"

"Gives us two, three max."
Emily shook her head and smiled goodbye to Hayley. Before retreating back to her room.
We got to the small shop in under 30 minutes. We sat at a table near the window.
"So how many times have you been here?"

"Only once, my sister had an appointment with a doctor and I went in search of good coffee."

"Yeah hospital food sucks." She nodded.

"Hi." A small blonde girl came over to us. "Do you guys want anything?"

"Two slices of carrot cake and two coffee's please." I looked to Hayley and she smiled. "A bowl of marshmallows too please."

"A whole bowl?" The waiter asked

"Mhmm." Hayley hummed.

"Okay, coming up." The lady walked away and left us in silence.

"Your sister seems nice, not at all how I imagined her" she paused, "or exactly how I imagined her."

"What do you mean?" 

"She's nicer, sincere. I didn't expect that. But I mean, she fits. She's gorgeous, your whole family is. I saw pictures of your mum and her in the living room. Your mums beautiful too. You all share the same smile, I like it." I grinned.

"You like my smile?" I don't know why I asked the question. I knew the answer- and I loved it. She brushed a piece of hair behind her ear and placed her hands on the table.

"Here you are." The blonde lady returned with our orders.

"Thanks."

"No problem." She had a southern accent and gave us both a pleasant smile before leaving.